Familiar Face

"No, I don't want to!" you yell as you hold on to the edge of your doorframe with all your strength. Your legs are being pulled in the opposite direction by tendrils of red magic being controlled by a very frustrated witch.

"You haven't left that room in forever, just let go!" Wanda shouts in frustration. She didn't want to hurt you but you were being so stubborn.

"Try pulling harder," Pietro tells his sister as he watches this all go down from the other side of the hall.

Wanda glares in his direction. "Maybe you should try helping."

She flashes her red eyes making him sigh in surrender. "Fine."

Pietro grabbed your hands and tried prying them off the doorframe. He tried his best, but you just wouldn't budge. "Just let go!"

"Over my dead body!" you shout at the twins.

Tired Wanda wrapped more magic around you and tugged as hard as she could. Realizing your grip was loosening, Pietro started playing dirty and used his foot to stomp on your fingers.

"Ow! Knock it off!" You swipe at his foot with your right hand. Taking advantage of the fact you only had one hand holding on, Wanda yanked on your foot once more.

This time she was able to get you to let go. You tried to crawl back into your room, but Wanda bound your legs together and then did the same for your wrist. You try gnawing on your magical restraints but that was not going to do anything.

"You've been in your room for too long," Wanda told you, "You haven't even been eating properly."

"Yes, I have!" you defend.

"The pizza Stark leaves at your door does not count," Pietro said.

"It does to me!"

"Okay, that's enough." Wanda started to walk down the hall, your bindings dragging you behind her.

"Pietro, help!" You plead as you are taken away. "Don't let her take me!"

Pietro simply waved and smiled. "Sorry, but no."

"Traitor!"

Wanda dragged you to the living area where she then dumped you in the middle of the room. Steve and Bruce didn't flinch as they were used to their teammates being weird. Tony simply snapped a picture of you tied up but didn't comment. Clint was the only one who asked the obvious question. "Why is (Y/N) tied up?"

"I got him out of his room," Wanda said, triumphantly.

"She dragged me out," you complained.

"Good thing she did," Tony told you, "you can't stay in there and mope all day."

"Is that a challenge?"

"We're not letting you lock yourself in your room. We know what happened at the lab got to you, but you're going to have to deal with it eventually," Steve explained.

You scoffed, "Am I getting advice on how to deal with my trauma and emotions from the Avengers? You guys don't exactly have a good track record."