Welcome Back

It was a long ride to the new facility and you, and Bruce got a lot of weird looks. You didn't know if it was from seeing two Avengers squished on a motorcycle or from seeing two weirdos wearing what looked like renaissance clothes on a motorcycle. Either way, a lot of people would stare at you confused every time you had to stop at a red light. The choice of the vehicle was not up to you as it was the only thing left in the garage and was the only thing Friday could upload the directions to. Bruce had his arms around you and was glad you were both wearing helmets so no one could see your faces. The rest of the team would not let you two live it down if a video of you in this position made it on the internet.

Thankful after the long ride you approached the new facility. You were forced to stop at a gate where a security guard gave you both strange looks. He was most likely getting ready to call for backup to help escort you out, but Friday intervened quickly and allowed you in. Without a word, you both rode past the gate leaving a confused security guard to wonder what just happened.

Parking in front of one of the main buildings Friday led you both towards the living area where most of the Avengers were in. She had not told anyone yet of your arrival which you both appreciated, you wanted it to be a surprise. You were not sure how they would react, but Bruce assured you the looks on their faces would be priceless. He was correct.

When you walked into the living area Tony, Steve, Clint, and Pietro were sitting down discussing something. They all had their backs towards you, so they hadn't seen you yet. You and Banner smiled at each other before slowly walking towards them.

As you got closer you heard fragments of their conversation.

"Do you know who was at the tower?" Steve asked Tony.

"Friday informed me there was an intrusion on the upper levels we used to live in and then suddenly told me it was a mistake," Tony answered looking worried as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What's the problem, she already said it was a mistake?" Pietro asked, not seeing what the issue was.

"Friday doesn't make mistakes like that."

"It's a machine Tony it's bound to make one," Clint told him, "Maybe it was a glitch, or it saw a mouse."

Tony looked at Clint offended, "That 'machine' can hear you. And may I remind you she handles everything in this facility, so I would think twice before insulting her again."

Steve caught Tony's attention before it could escalate. "Okay say it was a person, why would someone go to the floors that are now empty."

"Where else were we supposed to check?" you asked them, "You guys move without telling us and we had to figure it out ourselves."

"Seriously, no consideration," Bruce added.

The four of them stared at you both in a state of shock as they processed what was happening. The first one to snap out of it was Pietro who sped at you full force and engulfed you in a hug making you stagger back. Tony then started laughing and embraced Bruce who hugged him back just as happy. Finally, Clint and Steve joined them smiling as well.

All of them started to fire questions at you two. Where have you been? What happened? Where's Thor? How did you find each other? Where's Loki? What are you wearing?

"Whoa okay," Bruce put his hands up stopping everyone asking anything else, "We'll answer your questions, just give us a second."