Animal

When the power went out, an eerie silence covered the building. That was quickly broken by the sound of screaming coming from the lower levels. Some of the team stayed behind to keep an eye on things while Steve, Natasha, and Wanda ran to help their four friends.

"Tony?! Bucky?! Someone answer me!" Steve shouted into the comms as he ran.

"We're sort of busy here!" Tony grunted. There was a lot of shouting in the background.

"What's going on!"

"Why don't you come see it for yourself- Hey! My armor is not a chew toy! Stop biting me!" The audio was suddenly cut off, causing the trio to run faster.

When they finally arrived, they nearly ran into Bucky, who was escorting Abbott. Barnes looked disheveled and slightly shaken while the doctor had a smug smile plastered to his face.

"What happened to you," Wanda asked as she looked at the small scratches on the super soldier's face and uniform. "You look like you just lost a fight with a cat."

Bucky scoffed, "Yeah, you could say that."

"Where are the others?"

"They're in there trying to calm (Y/N) down." A crashing sound from the next room made them all flinch. "He's not feeling like himself at the moment."

"How bad is it?"

Natasha's question was answered when you burst through the doors, roaring and howling as you tried to get Thor off of you. The lights were still off, so they could only recognize you from the distinctive golden glow of your eyes.

"What is that?" Steve asked as he held up his shield.

"That's your demise," Abbott laughed. Bucky made him shut up by twisting his arm painfully and then handcuffing him to a nearby pipe on the wall.

"Enough (Y/N)," Thor shouted as he tried pinning you to the ground. "We don't want to hurt you!"

"I can't see anything," Natasha complained. She wanted to help the god of thunder, but it was difficult to jump in when she couldn't even see you. She could hear you, but it felt as though you were coming from all directions.

"Stark, can't you do something about that?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," Tony answered, still a bit out of breath, "But you're not going to like what you see."

Using his arc reactor like a powerful flashlight, Tony illuminated your figure, making you recoil as it shined in your eyes. Everyone finally got a good look at you and realized just how bad the situation was.

You were now the size of a bear, even towering over Thor and Loki, who were trying to wrestle you to the ground. You were covered in (H/C) fur, and your claws were exaggeratingly long. You had a long snout full of large teeth that made it difficult for you to even close your mouth. There was a tail swinging behind you as if it had a life of its own and horns that made you look even taller. The only thing any of them could recognize was your eyes as they glowed a familiar golden color.

"What is he?" Steve asked as he watched you snarl at them. He had seen you take on the traits of a variety of animals, but nothing like this. It was as if you had taken them all at once. This seemed so unnatural, like if you had walked off the set of a horror movie.

"The easier question to answer is, what isn't he?" Abbott shouted.

Wanda glared at the doctor and used her powers to lift him by his collar. "What did you do?"

"I've perfected him."

The witch had the intent to get inside his mind and force the answer out of him, but she was interrupted when you sent Loki flying towards her. They both got the wind knocked out of them, but luckily they suffered no other injuries.

Steve and Natasha then jumped into action, distracting you so that Thor could jump on your back. Steve dodged and blocked your claws as you tried to rip him to shreds, and Natasha used her widow bites to sting you.

"Forgive me for this," Thor muttered as he wrapped his arms around your neck and then used his powers to shock you. You then howled in pain and slumped to the ground. You were still conscious but exhausted from the god's attack.

"Let's restrain him before he hurts himself," Steve ordered. The tired Avengers quickly tried finding something to hold you down with while you whimpered.

"It's alright," Wanda cooed as she tried to calm you down. You flinched as she stroked your head, but you couldn't move away as Thor and Tony were sitting on you.

"I thought Spiderman said (Y/N) got his memories back. Why doesn't he remember us?" Steve asked.

Bucky glared at the doctor, who was still handcuffed to the wall. "I think we know what happened."

Abbott paid no attention to them as he stared at you in amazement. You were everything he wanted and more.

"Get up," Abbott ordered, making you look at him. "What are you waiting for? Finish the job."

Natasha pointed her gun to the doctor's head, pressing the barrel roughly against his skin. "Shut up."

Again, Abbott ignored her and continued to rile you up. "Get up, Animal. Do as you're told."

You let out a growl once more and stood up, throwing the two men off you. Before anyone could react, you grabbed Tony by the leg and used him as a bat to knock them all to the ground. Stark shouted and tried stunning you with his repulsors, but you slammed him onto the ground. When Thor tried coming after you again, you ran away from him on all fours.

"God, that hurt," Tony grumbled as he stood up and brushed the debris off him. "I don't appreciate being used as a hammer."

"Welcome to my world," Loki responded. He was starting to feel the bruises you left him.

"He's going upstairs. We have to warn the others," Steve pointed out.

"Guys," Natasha spoke into the comms. "There's a big hairy creature heading your way. Be careful when you engage it... it's (Y/N)."

"Um," Sam said, sounding nervous. "Yeah, we see him."

"What's he doing?"

"He just ran into Bruce, or should I say the Hulk...."

Two distinct roars shook the building, making Dr. Abbott chuckle to himself. "This just keeps getting better."

-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: I'll see y'all in a week hehe