1.1 Applause for the Actor

In the scorching sun, Shen Qi dragged his suitcase on the country road. His upright figure, fashionable dress, handsome appearance, and the staff carrying the camera around him all made it clear that this was obviously a star recording the show.

    Shen Qi looked around, showing an expression of admiration: "It really is the countryside, the air is really good, look at the sky so blue, and white clouds..."

    The cameraman adjusted the angle of view, and the lens was beautifully lined and exquisitely profiled, almost breathtakingly handsome, and the two following choreographers couldn't help showing idiotic faces.

    Shen Qi opened his hands to the sky, his posture was beautiful and literary. In the next second, he quickly turned his head and put on his hat in embarrassment: "Ah, it's so hot."

    The strong contrast makes the director, including the camera, laugh.

.Shen Qihun didn't care, he also showed a big smile at the camera, dazzling and dazzling: "The scenery is beautiful, but the weather is too hot. Let's go quickly. I'm hungry all the way. I'm hungry. I know what kind of food Xie Ge prepared."

    While talking, he took his luggage and strode towards the depths of the village.

    Cameramen and directors kept up.

    Shen Qi is a actor who belongs to the third group, who is responsible for counterattack, overthrowing the so-called protagonists who accidentally land in the Fragmented World, and letting the world move on its original trajectory.

    As the top of the three groups for the seventh consecutive year, he is the representative of the three groups, the glory of the three groups, and the counterattack mission has never missed.

    So after the seven teams and three teams jointly developed a new project, he was entrusted with an important task to take on the project——

    Achieve a complete love for the designated mission goal.

.Simply put, let him go to the target, change the tragedy that the other party shouldn't suffer, and turn BE into HE.

    Shen Qi originally wanted to refuse, but the team leader cried and made troubles, so he had to take on this task.

    As the seniors of the three groups of Xiaoao, and even the seniors of all the groups of Xiaoao, it is not difficult for Shen Qi to attack others, and he has not attacked others in the past.

    However, unlike other colleagues, he never used those intelligent systems. After the failure of his first mission system, he never used the so-called intelligent system again. He only left a framework with no intelligence at all and listened to him completely. Commanded.

    He didn't really like those gesticulating systems, so annoying.

.This is the first world of the new project. The target of his strategy is an actor, whose surname is Jiang Changshen. In life without Shen Qi, he will become lovers with a star, but the star is ambitious. , Just want to use his personal connections to the upper ranks, in the upper ranks, he abandoned the actor, and found a female celebrity lower than his own to marry and have children. The actor was discouraged by this betrayal, so he died and was alone for a lifetime.

    What Shen Qi has to do now is to capture the actor before the little star and weave a complete love for him.

.His current identity is a young actor who has just debuted, also known as a popular little idol. He only made one movie and two TV series. The movie is a youth movie. As the male third, because of his superb appearance, he won Not a small concern, and two TV series, one is just a guest appearance, did not cause too much splash, the other has not been officially aired, he came to participate in this variety show today, on the one hand to attract fans, on the other hand to promote This TV series starring him.