7.8

If the last time Gongyi Ximeng dropped a bomb, what the woman in the field dropped this time was a nuclear bomb.

    Shen Qi was stunned.

    There is actually this kind of operation!

    The woman heaved a sigh of relief, looking at the stunned public ceremonies and cherishing dreams on the stage, her eyes flushed: "Yes, I'm sorry, it's me, I'm sorry for you, I didn't expect things to become like this, I just want you to live it well Well, I didn't expect it to be like this..."

    She seemed to be at a loss, she kept repeating these words over and over again with tears.

    "Nonsense!" Gongyi Aochen reacted quickly and coldly scolded, "Where is the crazy woman from! People, don't hesitate to take her away!!"

    "Hold on!".Madam Gongyi and the third wife stood up together, and the two looked at each other. At this moment, they quickly reached a consensus, waved to stop the bodyguard who came forward, "Don’t worry, let’s listen to what’s going on first, in case It’s a misunderstanding. If it’s a misunderstanding, you have to explain it clearly and never let the rumors spread."

    The Fourth Lady of Gongyi did not attend. Among the men of Gongyi’s family, only the uncle Gongyi who is usually idle is showing his face. He also seemed to be shocked. At this moment, he heard the words of his wife and brother-in-law. , Echoed: "Yes, yes, you make it clear, what brother and sister, what's the matter? You can eat and talk nonsense, what should you do if someone misunderstands it?!" However, the tone sounds quite different The meaning of good intentions.

    Gongyi Aochen coldly said: "I don't know the so-called crazy woman, is it not clear whether Ximeng is my sister, uncle, and aunt?.Ximeng has already given up her inheritance rights, what else do you want? ! "

    Being shaken by the juniors in public, the auntie Gongyi looked ugly and no longer reserved, she directly said: "What do we want? How do you and Xi Meng have anything to do with us, I'm afraid in case this woman tells the truth. , Making the fourth brother and the fourth younger sister sad, since there is nothing, how about listening?"

    "Yes, yes." The third lady of Gongyi should be gentler, but poked at the point and said to the woman who broke in, "You said Ximeng and Aochen are brothers and sisters, what evidence do you have? And you who is it?"

    "I, I, I..." The woman seemed to regret her recklessness, and she was speechless.

    The third lady of Gongyi whispered: "Since you can't tell, it's better to continue the wedding."

    "Do not!".The woman immediately raised her voice, a bit sharp, her eyes fell on Gongyi Ximeng who was wearing a dress, closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and said, "I have evidence! I am the evidence, me," she looked at Gongyi. Ximeng, eyes surged, "I am the biological mother of Gongyi Ximeng, and she is the daughter of me and the fourth master of Gongyi!"

    "I'm sorry." There were tears in her eyes, "I really didn't expect things to turn out like this. You are half-brothers and sisters. You can't get married, and I can't hurt you."

    "No, no, no!" Gongyi Ximeng shook his head repeatedly, "It's not true, it's not..."

    Gongyi Aochen was a little dumbfounded. It seemed that he really didn't know this. He was dumbfounded and immediately retorted: "You are nonsense, Ximeng has done a paternity test, she is not his father's daughter at all!"

.The woman saw Gongyi Ximeng dodge and did not look at her, her eyes dimmed: "I don't know what your appraisal is about, but Ximeng is really the child of Si Ye and I. How could she not know when I gave birth to her? If you don’t believe it, you can do it again..."