7.6

The words of the little princess Gongyi seemed like a bomb, which instantly ignited the entire banquet hall. The shock was not enough to describe the feelings of the visitors below.

    Everyone in the Gongyi family has different expressions. Four ladies from the Gongyi family, five young wives, three nephews, and four unmarried cousins ​​from the Gongyi family and two unmarried cousins ​​from the Gongyi family attended the banquet. My dear brother, the fourth wife of Gongyi Ximeng's mother, Gongyi's fourth wife, obviously didn't know, and she was shocked and speechless, covering her mouth.

    Two of the five young ladies looked at each other, although they were surprised, they carried a sense that they were really guessed right.

    Two of the four cousins ​​frowned and felt helpless, while the other two and the other brother were very angry, with jealousy mixed in their anger.

.Especially when the eldest brother of Gongyi's little princess grabbed a girl and came on stage, the jealousy was even more obvious. It attracted the attention of other people in the Gongyi family nearby, the mother of the two cousins, the eldest lady of the Gongyi family. He and the third wife almost fainted, and in the next second they grabbed their son by the arm.

    The second brother of Gongyi cherished dreams was not pulled by anyone, and the fourth lady of Gongyi had collapsed on the chair by now, staring at the girl who was brought to the stage by Gongyi Aochen.

    The girl was wearing a white dress, her appearance was fresh and delicate, like a slender lily, Gong Yi Aochen was anxious to Gong Yi Xi Meng's side, and the steps were very big. The girl probably couldn't adapt to high heels, she stumbled, When he was on stage, he almost fell down, frowned slightly, arousing affection.

.Gongyi Xixi dreamed that his lover came up, and the domineering just disappeared quickly, and she leaned against Gongyi Aochen, "Big Brother..."

    Gongyi Aochen stroked Gongyi Ximeng’s cheeks, and said with pity: “Sorry, I’m not good, I shouldn’t let you stand alone.” After speaking, he grabbed the microphone decisively and said with a cold expression, “I will introduce you to everyone. , This Miss Leng Qianqian next to me is my real sister, so Xi Meng and I are not brothers and sisters, we will get engaged soon, and I will personally send greetings to you..."

    "Dang!"

    Suddenly there was a huge noise from the audience, interrupting Gongyi Aochen's words, everyone followed the reputation and found that it was the third young lady of the Wanqi family, and also the fiancée of Gongyi Aochen, Wanqi Mengya.

    Seeing everyone looking over, the beautiful woman sneered with a bottle of wine and smashed it on the ground, "engaged? A greetingSo what is our marriage contract? Gongyi Aochen, you have to give it to me, no," she stepped on the glass slag, and the sound of glass breaking was clear. Some glass slag accidentally pierced into the exposed toes, but she didn't seem to feel it. , His gaze swept coldly at the Gongyi family, "I think the Gongyi family has to give me an explanation from the Wantong family! "

    "I have no interest in any of your brothers and sisters, chaos or incest." She turned to look at Gongyi Aochen, extremely cold, "but should you tell me before you do this? Anyway, you With the name of my fiancé, don’t you think I would disagree if I love you and die? Or do you think I’ll tell me in advance that I’m going to die and stop you from not being together? Huh?"

    Speaking, grabbing a bottle of wine and shaking it hard, it hit the side of the stage, and the glass and the wine splashed.

    Wow.