1.6

Shen Qi didn't sleep honestly, he never wronged himself, so unless there are special circumstances, this innocuous little habit will not be forced to change because of the so-called personality.

    Maybe it can add a little help for him to complete the task.

    As at this time.

    He opened his eyes amidst the noise outside the window, it was a wall, wrong, it was a chest, a man's chest.

    Not very hard, but it is definitely much harder than Wenxiang Nephrite. He threw himself on this chest, curled up in the arms of the opponent, and his legs were clamped by the opponent, which seemed to prevent him from moving. .

    Shen Qi's breathing suddenly stagnated, and in all directions, smell, hearing, and vision, unfamiliar male breath rushed to his face, some breath fell on his head, the moment the senses perceive it, the scalp seems to be electrically charged, and the indescribable numbness rushes quickly. whole body.

    This this this...

.He actually... was actually held in his arms by the idol! !

    His face turned red in an instant.

    Move or not?

    He hesitated for a few seconds, gently tilted his head back, and wanted to see if Jiang Changshen was awake or asleep. He didn't know that he had just moved, and his long arms tied around his waist tightened in his arms. A hoarse voice sounded above his head, with a sense of drowsiness: "Be good, don't make trouble."

    Shen Qi stiffened in the sound of the creaking fan.

    "Brother Jiang, Jiang..." He said, the temperature of his face rose by two degrees with the exiting voice.

    "Um……?"

    Jiang Changshen woke up from a half-dream and half-awake, the word um prolonged the ending sound, and turned from a flat response to a rising question.

.He opened his eyes, took two seconds to figure out the situation, loosened the restraint on Shen Qi, rubbed his eyebrows, and said with the tiredness that he had just woke up: "Sorry."

    "No, no, I'm sorry, I didn't sleep honestly, and I forgot—his—" Shen Qi backed up quickly and wanted to sit up by the way, but he got stuck just as soon as he lifted his upper body.

    Legs are numb.

    And because of his move, it turned into cramps.

    The pain was strong, and Shen Qi hissed repeatedly, stiff and afraid to move, his body assumed a twisted posture.

    Jiang Changshen was rubbing his temples, and when he saw his twisted look, he laughed, hooked his long legs, and brought his legs together in front of him: "Sure enough, I'm still young. I have a cramp. Don't move. I'll give you a massage. Massage slowly."

    Shen Qi was flattered: "No, no trouble, I'll do it myself..."

    "do not move.".Jiang Changshen's attitude was gentle, but his actions were beyond doubt.

    He is skilled in the technique, seems to have learned it specially, very skillful, and quickly eases the pain.

    Shen Qi quickly retracted his legs: "Yes, it's okay..." Pressing it down he was worried that something might happen, not him, but Jiang Changshen. He was afraid that he could not control what he would do to Jiang Changshen.

    Do you feel more swollen when you come into contact with idols up close? !

    "Don't move." Jiang Changshen likes to have a beginning and an end. He grabbed his ankle and pulled him back.