5.14 [End]

Shen Qi stayed on the island very happily. It can be said that this was the most comfortable time for him in a few lifetimes.

    He was too lazy to deal with others and likes to enjoy people, so the isolated life does not feel boring and boring, on the contrary, it suits his liking.

    Although the last world was considered isolated from the world, Qin Huan's often sickly character was not as good as Long Chilai's obedient and obedient.

    Of course, cough, Shen Qi wouldn't admit that a small part of it was because Long Chi had two dices.

    I have to say that two are indeed more comfortable than one. In terms of stamina alone, it is twice as long. Coupled with the magical physique of the dragon, Shen Qi also followed the light, not feeling the slightest uncomfortable, but only one refreshing.

    However, he still resolutely did not consider two such things together, no matter how Long Chi made trouble, he would put an end to it.

.At the same time, Shen Qi also roughly understood why the dragon thing had such a magical effect, because of the estrus period!

    He had always thought that Long Chi's estrus was estrus, but it was not. After he experienced a real estrus period, he was amazed at the dragon clan. Three days and three nights are nothing, ten days and ten nights are true men! The mighty dragon!

    The two stayed on the island for five years. During this period, apart from Long Lie's occasional visit under the guise of visiting, they had not seen a single outsider except for actually coming to make trouble.

    In five years, great changes have taken place on the island, especially half of the mountainside where they stayed. The mountain is no longer that mountain. The top of the hill was directly smoothed by the dragon, leaving only the square stone villas on the mountainside. .

    Shen Qi played the decoration game again. After half a year, he carved a dragon out of the roof with extra stones, and the beautiful dragon smiled with blazing eyebrows.

.Two more rooms were repaired, one for food and one for sundries.

    Standing on the mountainside and looking down, there is a wave of wheat on the left, and the vegetable garden and orchard on the right are thriving.

    Shen Qi raised a sense of satisfaction from the bottom of his heart.

    It was promoted from survival in the wilderness to farming mode.

    Although there is no internet, no TV, no games, this old-age life of farming, fishing, and fishing also allows him to enjoy.

    Long Chi has no other idea about this kind of life. For him, there are only two things in life. It used to be gold coins and mating. Now it is eating and mating. Of course, the focus is on the final mating. As long as they can mate, other things It doesn't matter at all.

    Five years later, Shen Qi and Long Chi finally set sail out of the island together.

    Instead of going to Port Chester, but going back to the San Carlos Empire, some things should be settled.

.In order to avoid accidental disputes, Long Chi turned back into a human form early when he was approaching the shore, and then found an unobtrusive place to land on the shore.

    The San Carlos Empire also had a seaport, and it was very close to the capital. Almost the entire country developed by the sea.

    On the shore, Shen Qi found an inn to settle down and inquired about news, mainly about the royal family.