1.15

When Jiang Changshen said that he had died with these three words, his tone was smiling, somewhat ironically.

    "My mother worked hard to be with Jiang Shujin, and even gave most of the fortune my father left her to Jiang Shujin. Unfortunately, he had no blessings and died in a car accident before Jiang Nianjin was born."

    That's why I named Jiang Nianjin? Thinking of your true love?

    Shen Qi has traveled through countless worlds, and has seen countless kinds of emotions between people. Jiang Mu is not the first and will not be the last one he has seen. He can probably understand her thoughts, but he does not understand. Represents understanding and approval.

    One is the son of true love, the other is the son of the detested ex-husband, the other is a treasure, and the other is a shame. You don't have to think about how Jiang's mother will treat Jiang Changshen.

    He held Jiang Changshen's hand tightly again, and gently patted it, trying to comfort him.
."I can't breathe anymore." Jiang Changshen's eyes were smiling. These memories that he didn't even want to think about in the past, but now speaking, they don't seem to be as painful and embarrassing as he thought.

    He is not stupid, on the contrary, he is extremely smart, and he understands the reason for such a change.

    To be honest, even if he promised Shen Qi to try with him, in fact, he didn’t expect from the bottom of his heart that he would go on forever. As a result, he didn’t feel how deep his feelings for Shen Qi were. He was single for so many years, suddenly Appearing a beautiful and handsome person who fits his appetite in all aspects, and expresses his love for himself wholeheartedly, not being tempted is fake.

    It's like a single straight man meets a big beautiful woman who confesses her confession and pursues a hug.

.Secondly, Shen Qi was too young. He was thirty-six and more than half of his life had passed. Shen Qi was only in his early twenties, more than ten years younger than him. If he were to be put in ancient times, he would soon be his father.

    He doesn't doubt Shen Qi's feelings for him now, but how much of his feelings is because of him? Even if Shen Qi didn't feel it himself, he could see clearly that most of his feelings for him came from tonifying his brain and from years of idol worship. Once he understands his essence, he may not continue to like it.

    Shen Qi's feelings are too hot and brilliant, like fireworks and comets, so he can't connect with Changjiu.

    If Shen Qi knew that Jiang Changshen felt insecure because he was too enthusiastic, he would be depressed to death.

    This kind of uneasiness, even if he reveals his unbearable cover now, even if Shen Qi's attitude makes him happy, it still cannot be relieved.

.But his feelings for him are deepening.

    He dare not say that he only likes him, his whole life, etc., but for the moment, he doesn't want to let go, he wants to try with him, and try to go on with him.

    "Happiness +15."

    Shen Qi was shocked by a huge surprise. This was a blockbuster if he did not hear it. He actually added 15 points at one time. This was the largest increase in happiness since he came into contact with Jiang Changshen, and he didn't hesitate.

    There was joy and unspeakable emotion lingering in my heart, and finally turned into a brilliant smile, loosely holding Jiang Changshen's hands, his face buried in his chest, his smile almost reaching the ears of his ears.