5.8

Long Chi was sad. Although he didn't understand why he was sad, it did not prevent him from feeling sad. This sadness happened when Shen Qi packed his backpack the next day and stood in front of him with his two servants. More sad.

    There was also a little grievance. He didn't understand why Shen Qi was anxious to find a partner. He felt that the gold coins that had jumped into his arms had long legs and wanted to run away.

    sad.

    He squatted on the sofa made of wood by Shen Qi, sullen, and obviously didn't want to cooperate.

    Shen Qili took care of the clothes on his body. This was re-cut from the extra fabrics of Morrie and York. They are very modern short-sleeved shorts. The three masters and servants are dressed in this way. Fortunately, the island is warm. In the tropics, I stayed for a month and didn't mean to get colder.

.He carried his backpack: "It's okay, you don't send it, let's go out by ourselves." Turning his head towards Moliyoke, "Go, go and push the built boat out and try it out."

    Even after a month of getting along and seeing Long Chi's human form, Morrie and York were still very afraid of him, and looked at Shen Qi worriedly, obviously afraid that he would offend Long Chi, after all, it was a dragon.

    Long Chi refused to follow him, and snarled at him, and said angrily: "You are not allowed to go, you are not allowed to leave without my permission!"

    Shen Qi coldly said, "What if I insist on leaving? Are you going to kill me?"

    "No!" Long Chi said hurriedly, "I won't kill you. You have to help me cook, talk to me, and touch me. You can't die or go."

.Shen Qidao: "But I am going to be an adult, just like you are looking for a mother dragon when you are an adult, I also want to find my partner, get married and have children." After a pause, he said, "I just want to find Just a lover, even if I have a lover, I will cook for you and talk to you. I didn't say that I want to leave. I will bring my love back here and take care of you with him."

    "But...but..." Long Chi faintly felt that what he said was wrong, but he couldn't tell why it was wrong. He could only follow his own emotions and said, "Then touch it? If you have a partner, you can still be with me. Do you want to play?"

    No matter how dull, Morrie and York understood what Long Chi meant by touching. They were shocked. They glanced at the two guys who were hanging outside by Long Chi, then looked at each other and saw the worry in each other’s eyes, no way. , Resolutely not!

.Your Highness is doing the right thing, you must go out of the island, and you must find a lover for your Highness! To be humans, to be normal humans!

    Shen Qi didn't say yes or no, but said: "If you want, I can help you find someone else. As long as you are willing to pay gold coins, there will be many people rushing to help you."

    "I don't want others, I want you!" Long Chi blurted out subconsciously, but after digesting the meaning of Shen Qihua, he hesitated, "Yes, can you?" There was a little hope in his eyes.

    Heh, Shen Qi sneered in his heart. Sure enough, he knew that this man was not open at all, and his brain was full of only mating, and he would recognize whoever made him feel good.

    Unpacked, properly unpacked.

    He suppressed his anger and smiled, "What can't be, when I get on the land, I promise, I will take you to find it myself until you are satisfied, how about?"