7.10

Taking the jet lag as an excuse, Shen Qi and Xiao Yan stayed idle in the small building for two days before they came out.

    This time I finally met Xiao's father and Xiao's mother. Xiao's father is okay. After all, Xiao Yan has his own blood flowing on him. In addition, he has always had a thick skin, and he has been pretending to be cold and cold for decades. To Shen Qi The attitude is not bad, but it is far worse than Xiao Yu.

    Xiao's mother almost regarded Xiao Yan as a stranger. She greeted her if she saw him. She turned around and asked about Xiao Yu's academic affairs, without even looking up.

    At the dining table, Xiao Ying didn't dare to speak rashly, and only calmly comforted Xiao Yan with her eyes.

    Xiao Yu seemed to have not seen anything. She glanced at Old Man Xiao and saw that he did not intend to stand up for Xiao Yan. Xiao Xiao breathed a sigh of relief. When facing Xiao Yan again, she straightened her back subconsciously and lifted her chin.

.Uncle Xiao and Xiao Jin were not working overtime, so Aunt Xiao turned a blind eye to her uncle's family and concentrated on eating.

    Although Xiao Sanye got married and took the matter, his character was destined to not go home on time. Mrs. Xiao San greeted him kindly and gently, but he was entangled by his son and only concentrated on coaxing Xiao Rui to eat.

    There was no food and no words. From the beginning to the end of the whole meal, only Madam Xiao San softly coaxed Xiao Rui's voice. The atmosphere was awkward and embarrassing, not like a family at all.

    Shen Qi looked at Xiao Yan, who bowed his head and said nothing, and poked him on the shoulder: "Forget it, just take two bites to deal with it. We will go out later, and I will invite you to eat a big meal. How about celebrating our return to China?"

    Xiao Yan glanced sideways at him with a smile in his eyes, spreading his left hand on his leg, and his index finger gently hooked.

.Shen Qi was stunned, and tentatively stretched out his hand. Just when he touched it, he was quickly grasped, as if he was catching a prey quickly and vigorously. The prey was caught in the net, and he shook it twice proudly, then his palms were itchy and scratched. After placing a check mark, he crossed his five fingers and clasped them in a interlocking posture.

    Shen Qi's heart moved.

    It is because of this feeling that only two people know the little secret behind others, and it is also because of this interlocking posture.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Xiao Yan looked over and looked at each other, caught off guard seeing the emotions in each other's eyes that hadn't had time to put away.

    At this moment, it seemed that everyone else had all become the background, and they could only see each other.

    Thump thump.

    Shen Qi heard the sound of the beating heart, and for a moment, he burst into a smile: "What are you dazed about, be careful to be seen, eat quickly, we will go out to celebrate after eating!"

.Xiao Yan could not speak, quickly retracted his eyes, lowered his head and quickly settled the food in the bowl.

    Shen Qi looked at his reddish ears and tightly clenched hands, and smiled a little bit more. It seemed that what he was looking forward to would soon succeed.

    Xiao Yan was not very familiar with Jingzhong, so he asked his assistant to prepare, and then took Shen Qi to the restaurant ordered by the assistant on the excuse of going out for relaxation.