7.12

Xiao Yan's birthday was at the end of October, ten days after they returned to China, so Father Xiao planned to take this opportunity to hold a banquet for Xiao Yan.

    Not to mention Xiao Yan's identity, the title of the youngest well-known chemistry prize winner alone is enough for talents from all walks of life to be willing to appreciate their faces.

    Therefore, Xiao Yan's birthday party is more like a professional cocktail party than other family members.

    After five years, Xiao Yan made his debut for the first time. Grandma Xiao asked a professional to make a styling for him from head to toe. The Xiao family’s original appearance is not bad, of course, this world is amazing. Every family with a head and a face is worthy of appearance. They are much higher than ordinary people. The nine great families are the most prosperous. Xiao Yan's appearance ranks second in the Xiao family. The first is Xiao Sanye, but the two are not the same type, and Xiao Sanye is older. Have more mature charm.

.The clothes that Grandma Xiao specially selected, coupled with gold-rimmed glasses, brought Xiao Yan's gentle and elegant book spirit to the utmost. Xiao Yan also matched the sharpness of his talents, a school of scholar's glorious wind.

    Shen Qi hugged his arms and floated beside him, learning from Xiao Yan's expression when mocking people, and thinking about his appearance on the bed, no matter where the light wind is, it is clear that he is a gentle beast.

    Xiao Yan adjusted his tie and looked innocent when meeting him.

    Shen Qi was heartbroken, and the years were really a slaughter of pigs. Who ever thought that the little prince-like youth with tricks would grow up like this!

    "Okay." Xiao Yan waved back the servant, took his hand and whispered for mercy, "It's me who is wrong. I promise that the next time will be over soon, and I won't delay time."

    This ambiguous gaze, with a pointed tone, was obviously not serious.

.Shen Qi decisively slapped his face to the side: "I don't want to talk to you now."

    He hasn't recovered from that mess just now, his back hurts, his wings hurt, his eyes are red, his eyes are tearing, he is crying, or something, it's the first time, it's all caused by this angelic person, otherwise he After all, he was a big man, he wouldn't cry about this kind of thing.

    Xiao Yan didn't get angry at all, and hugged him softly: "It's me who is not good. When you forget that you are comfortable, you will show your wings. I didn't calculate the distance. It was my fault. I promise you will pay attention next time. ."

    Shen Qi glared at him: "So I told you to stop, you don't listen to what I say!"

.Xiao Yan raised his hand and stroked his eyes, and sighed softly, "I want to stop too, but..." The deep voice fell to his ears with a warm breath, sexy and ambiguous, "Looking at you and I cried out. How can I stop, don’t you think it’s cool? Huh?"

    Ahem...

    Shen Qi was defeated by Xiao Yan's straightforwardness and cheeky, and waved his hand weakly, "It's good if you are happy."

    Xiao Yan lowered his head and kissed him on his lips: "No, you are happy."

    The banquet was held in the evening, and the courtyard of the Xiao Mansion dedicated to hospitality was brightly lit, with people coming and going, clothes and temples, so it was so lively.

    Top talents from all walks of life gathered, whether it was for the face of the Xiao family or optimistic about Xiao Yan's future, almost everyone who received the invitation came. Old man Xiao was very satisfied, and then took Xiao Yan to appear in person.