4.4

After eating, Shen Qi and Qin Huan moved the spaceship to the side of the signal tower together. To be precise, it was Shen Qi’s effort and Qin Huan was in charge of helping him see the way, because the spacecraft was too large and blocked his sight.

    Qin Huan looked at the young man who was holding the spaceship as relaxed as he was holding a balloon, and the data about the other party was refreshed in his heart.

    It is autumn. The planet entered the dark night after six o'clock. It was more than three o'clock when Qin Huan fell. When everything was done, the last afterglow of the sky disappeared, and the small planet entered the dark night.

    Qin Huan stayed in the spaceship and didn't come out. Although Shen Qi was curious, he didn't bother him. After all, he had encountered this kind of thing, so he had to give the other party a room for quiet thinking.

    He lay at the door of the hut, sitting on the dilapidated revolving chair, but at this time the revolving chair had become a massage chair, helping him massage from head to toe.
.Shen Qi squinted his eyes and opened his comfortable pores all over his body. The interstellar society is good, the interstellar society is wonderful, and the interstellar society is croaking.

    Qin Huan came out of the spaceship, surrounded by silence. There was no sound. The darkness swallowed the entire planet, but he was not at all uncomfortable. It seemed that he should have grown up in the darkness.

    He didn't even turn on the light brain lighting on his wrist, and walked slowly towards the hut.

    It’s dark all around, unlike other planets and moonlight. Some planets can even see two or three in one night. When I think of this thought, I screamed in my heart. The memory is gone, but I still remember these common senses.

    Losing his memory, he is not uneasy.

    I opened my eyes and realized that he didn't remember anything, what he was called, or his past, but he knew clearly that he was not a newborn baby. How could he not panic.

.But maybe he was a calm person before he lost his memory. He didn't show it. Instead, the more he understood, the more calm he became.

    There is only one person on the abandoned planet. Although he can't get information about his past, it is better than being deceived. At this time, the current situation is more beneficial to him, especially he doesn't know why he fell. .

    The identity of the crown prince was obviously made into a spaceship with hands and feet, and he couldn't help but think about it.

    Especially in his intuition, he felt that he was not the kind of prince who went smoothly to the top, at least a prince of an empire would not be able to cook a good dish.

    And his disfigured face...

    All this shows that it is not easy for him to be the crown prince, or there are more complicated twists and turns in it.

    It's a pity that he can't remember...

.He twisted his eyebrows, feeling as if he was walking in the darkness now, he couldn't see the past and didn't know the way, he could only find everything on his own.

    A trace of confusion appeared in his eyes, but he was quickly suppressed and laughed. When did he Qin Huan be such a hypocritical person.

    The thoughts just passed through his mind, and his thoughts have stagnated again. He has amnesia, how can he know who he is?

    Thinking about it, he stopped and looked around blankly.

    There was no sound around, no light, and silence.