5.12

The one who came to the island was a red dragon that looked extremely similar to Long Chi. Whether it was a prototype or a human form, if you didn't see Long Chi by his side, Shen Qi looked at him, he would really think of the dragon flying from the sky. Long Chi.

    The dragon flapped its wings and shrank as it approached the island, and then it was like a stream of light, and it fell straight to the cave, and the red light flashed, revealing a young man dressed up with noble red hair and red eyes like Long Chi. With 50% similar facial features, the two obviously have a relationship.

    The young man glanced at the two of them and gracefully bowed to Shen Qi, with admiration in his eyes, and his tone was as gorgeous as an aria: "Hello, beautiful prince, you are more moving than I thought, black pearl-like eyes are fascinating, skin As delicate as jade and as white as snow, you..."

    "you shut up!".Long Chi didn't wait for him to finish, stepping forward and blocking Shen Qi, glaring, "Who allows you to step into my territory?!"

    The youth sighed: "My dear brother, after three hundred years, your temper is still as violent as you were when you were a child. If this is not good, the prince will be frightened by you. Humans have never liked dealing with bad-tempered people, and the same is true for dragons. "Turning to look at Shen Qi, blinking with a smirk, "The beautiful prince, my brother is so incomprehensible, why don't you think about me?"

    "Long Lie!" Long Chi roared, turning into a dragon and rushing towards the youth.

    Then, before Shen Qi said a word, he watched the two dragons go up and down in the air and startled a raging wave.

    After half an hour, the cave living room.

    "Hiss——" Long Chi breathed in a low voice, grievingly looked at Shen Qi who helped him get rid of the bruises at the corners of his eyes, "It hurts..."

.Shen Qi was expressionless, and forced under his hands: "Why do you want to fight if you know it hurts?!"

    "He provokes me!" Long Chi pointed at Long Lie, who was applying medicine to him next to him, with a look of irritation, "He also bullied you!"

    Long Lie was not very elegant and rubbed his cheeks in the mirror: "My dear brother, I'm just telling the truth, that's not a provocation. As for you, it makes no sense for me to bully the prince. Everyone loves flowers, I It’s just a compliment to beauty, oh, I forgot, you don’t understand such a boring silly dragon."

    "You!" Long Chi exploded. He hadn't dealt with this elder brother since he was a child. He was happy when Long Lie was thrown out of the nest, but he was also thrown out the next day. If Long Lie didn't talk to his father What he said, he absolutely didn't believe it, if it weren't for him, he wouldn't have been thrown out so early!

    "Don't move!" Shen Qi pressed his head, "Be careful of the wound."

.His eyes were harsh, and he could tell at a glance that this man named Long Lie didn't have any bad intentions, and on the contrary, he was kind. Of course, this kindness was only for Long Chi. It was obvious that he was worried that his stupid brother was deceived and came to investigate the situation.

    "Sorry." Shen Qi apologized to him instead of Long Chi, "Long Chi didn't mean it."

    Hearing this, Long Lie raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "The beauty apologizes, of course I accept it." Then he sighed and spread his hands, "I just care about Long Chi. I just rushed over when I heard his news and put down the matter at hand. This is no longer me. This is the first time I came, and you were not there in the previous two visits. I left my breath. It is a pity that my dear brother has been trapped in the deep sea for too long, and he didn’t find it, or..." He looked at Long Chi, his expression said. Called a sad, "I didn't expect that my dear brother would not welcome me so much, oh, I don't know what I did wrong..."