1.11

Jiang Changshen's home was not a villa that Shen Qi thought, but a duplex penthouse. Xiao Li sent the two downstairs and left with interest.

    Shen Qi was excited and curious. This is the idol's home. Jiang Changshen is the one he likes in his heart and the idol who has been chasing for eight years. How can he not be excited if he has the opportunity to enter the idol's home.

    "Would you like to change your shoes?"

    The always careless Shen Qishao became cautious, even a little cautious in his movements.

    Ooh, this is the idol’s carpet, what if he steps on it dirty? !

    Jiang Changshen took out the slippers from the cabinet: "Here, these are new, no one has used them."

    Shen Qi's eyes lit up: "After that, this will be mine!" The implication will come later.

.Jiang Changshen naturally understood his careful thoughts, and simply satisfied him: "Okay, it's yours. I'll use it next time."

    Shen Qi cheered a little in his heart, quickly put on his shoes and walked into the house behind Jiang Changshen.

    Looking around, the decoration of the apartment is modern and simple, mainly in black, white and gray, with few gorgeous colors. Even the decorative flowers and trees are in cool colors, including the decorative paintings on the walls.

    Sometimes the decoration style can also reflect a person's character. Shen Qi more and more firmly believe that Jiang Changshen's character is problematic, and it is likely to be related to the misfortune of his childhood.

.In fact, he can send people to spend a lot of time and energy to follow up and investigate, but there is no impermeable wall in the world. Some things are done, and there will be a day of exposure. If someone is carrying him to investigate him, especially if they are still on the surface. Pursuing him eagerly, even if he likes it again, he will feel uncomfortable. He doesn't want to be separated by this little thing, and would rather spend some effort to find out by himself.

    "You sit first, you can watch TV or surf the Internet as you like, the tablet is on the table, or you are used to using your own mobile phone, the wireless name is 111, and the password is my birthday." Jiang Changshen settled down. He sat down and walked to the kitchen. "I will come soon."

    Shen Qi guessed that he was going to collect water or something. He sat down obediently, rolled his eyes, and saw the tablet on the table, he laughed twice, how could he use his own phone at this time, of course he must use the other party's Now, maybe you can see something unexpected.

.I picked it up and saw that the tablet didn't have a password. It turned on with one swipe. After a few quick flips, it was all common software. Everyone would download those, and I was a little disappointed.

    Glancing cautiously in the direction of the kitchen, he opened the search software, clicked on the blank bar, and the past search history automatically appeared below.

    "Wei Xuanzong"

    "Those things about the Wei Dynasty"

    "Great Wei Mingchen"

    "Wei Ling"

    ...

    The development of each mission world is different. Here is the Wei Dynasty after the Tang and Song Dynasties. This time, Shen's entertainment united all parties to produce a large-scale historical costume drama about the Wei Dynasty, called "The Great Wei Dynasty". The story of Wei Xuanzong, the most famous emperor of the Wei Dynasty.