1.3

Jiang Changshen took a deep breath and reminded him: "There is a camera in the house, so you should put on your clothes and be careful when it is time to broadcast."

"You mean that?" Shen Qiyi pointed at the camera that was covered by his clothes, tilted his head and smiled, "I covered it, Jiang Ge, don't worry, no one will see it."

Why can he rest assured? Seeing that persuasion was useless, Jiang Changshen left a sentence and walked into the bathroom with you.

Shen Qi listened to the sound of the water, and after a while, he got down from the kang and knocked on the door: "Brother Jiang, do you want me to wipe your back?"

The sound of splashing water stopped, and a vague voice came: "No." I don't know if it was Shen Qi's illusion, it seemed to be a little dull.

He squinted his eyes, and said in a good manner: "Well, if you need help, just call me, I'll be in bed."

The voice seemed to sigh: "I see."

.Shen Qi raised his eyebrows, slid back to the kang with slippers, played with his mobile phone, and picked out three of the photos taken during the meal just now, one taking a selfie, one with Jiang Changshen, and a group photo with four people. The edited text was sent out.

Shen Jiaxiaoqi: On the successful demonstration of star chasing! [图图图]

The entire fan circle knows that Shen Xiaoqi is a fan of Jiang Yingdi. Before he made his debut, Weibo has been digging forward for three years. There are only two things in the content, one is a diary, and the other is Changshen. Among them, Jiang Changshen accounts for most of them. Almost every day is how Jiang brother is. Moreover, Jiang Changshen has liked all his Weibo posts. Before he debuted, he would comment and forward every one of them. After his debut, he converged a bit, but he liked him. Didn't stop.

He even said that he even made his debut as a star to get close to Jiang Changshen.

.So as soon as he posted this Weibo, Shen Qi's fans suddenly cheered, oh the conscience of heaven and earth, my idol finally met with his idol! Those of them who have turned over every Weibo of idols are simply happy.

Even Jiang Changshen and other fans met and were inexplicably moved. This kind of star-chasing process is a vivid portrayal of them, and Shen Qi also worked hard to get close to each other for idols. Fans passed word of mouth and gave him a good impression that night. .

Shen Qi looked at the newly released Sheng (Shen) Sheng (Shen) CP, and smiled, he doesn't need it for life and life, he only wants this life.

After reading the comments, I turned up Ning Yuntian's Weibo again. The so-called knowing oneself, knowing each other and winning every battle, apart from Jiang Changshen, he also learned about Ning Yuntian privately.

.Since Ning Yuntian is an employee of his own company, Shen Qi knows him much better than Jiang Changshen, and has even met him twice before.

Ning Yuntian looks good. This is nonsense. After all, he became popular in the name of idol niche. How could he look ugly, but unlike Shen Qi's strong and handsome, he belongs to handsome, neither sharp nor sharp. The harmless feeling makes people feel good.

It is a pity that the inside and the outside are different, and his own character is far from being as harmless as it appears to the outside world.

Compared with the current Shen Qi, his life experience is called a heaven and earth. His mother died early, his father remarried, and his stepmother gave birth to a son. It was not good for him because he looked and loved acting, so he came to Beijing alone to work hard. By chance, I entered the entertainment circle because of a group of photos, and signed under the name of a big company.