4.11

In fact, Qin Huan's reaction was as expected by Shen Qi. Since he chose to poke to stimulate Qin Huan, he was ready to play imprisoned.

    Anyway, he has been alone for twelve years, and there is nothing to continue. Besides, there is Qin Huan, at least one more speaker.

    And it's not a small black room, it's a transparent room for whatever you want, so don't live too much.

    Of course, apart from the Internet, this makes him unhappy.

    He who has lost the Internet is a salted fish.

    Salted fish Shen Qi was very depressed, so he grabbed Qin Huan and took up his time, letting him turn on the light brain for him to play with, and see if he would not be annoying.

    "Hahaha..." Shen Qi was overjoyed watching the latest comedy while eating sugar cane.

    Qin Huan was expressionless on the side, and didn't understand the joy of this completely unreasonable plot.

.Shen Qicai didn't care about him, who made him break his own network, he wanted to steal the restorer from Qin Huanguang's brain, but after losing his infinite power, he could only retreat.

    Besides, he only wants to treat Qin Huan, and all he wants is to get along with him.

    He probably figured it out that Qin Huan was traumatized after being betrayed. He was extremely insecure and unconfident.

    Yes, not confident.

    Regardless of his imposing appearance in the face of outsiders, he was actually shocked in terms of feelings and disfigured. He wanted to believe that he wanted to be close, but he was afraid of believing and afraid of being close.

    That's why it evolved into what it is now, into control and possession.

    Afraid of losing, I chose to imprison him and not let him leave.

.After biting the last bite of the sugarcane, Shen Qi put the root of the base into Qin Huan's hand, watching him take it and threw it into the trash can, then picked up a tissue to help him wipe his hands, and took out a new sugarcane and handed it to him. In his hand, he gave him a kiss with satisfaction.

    There is nothing wrong with this kind of meticulously served day.

    Using the empire's crown prince as a servant, he has been the only one throughout the ages.

    Thinking about it this way, I feel a little proud of it inexplicably.

    Alas, it was him that I was fortunate to meet. This will change to another person. It must be a deep sadomasochistic relationship. Maybe it will be a heart-breaking ending that will hurt you and me.

    Shen Qi pushed the sugar cane away decisively, and said proudly: "I don't want sugar cane. I want to eat apples. Peel me an apple."

.Qin Huan immediately took out the apple and the knife from the space button, and helped him to cut the apple without complaint. The Jingui fingers that manipulated the mecha quickly cut out a bunch of beautiful peels, then took the fruit plate from the table, simply sliced ​​it, and inserted it. The little fork reached in front of Shen Qi, his eyes gentle: "Okay."

    "You feed me." Shen Qi didn't hesitate to make an inch.

    Qin Huan cocked a piece favorably and handed it to his mouth.

    Shen Qi bit off in one bite, how could he feel that this life is more comfortable than before.

    However, after two hours came, Qin Huan decisively turned off Guangnao and hugged him on his lap: "That's it, go online for two hours and stay with me for an hour."