5.1 Applause for the Dragon

At the northwest end of the Lever continent, there is a blue sea. The San Carlos Empire is here. There are always forty countries, large and small, in the Lever continent. The San Carlos Empire is said to be an empire, but it is actually only the lowest at the end. Waiting for the country.

    Forty countries are divided into four classes, four special-class countries, eight high-level countries, twelve middle-level countries, and sixteen low-level countries according to the division of four, eight, twelve, and sixteen.

    The San Carlos Empire is one of the sixteen low-level countries, and it is still ranked in the bottom four. Its territory is only one section of the northwest coast, about 180,000 square kilometers.

    Shen Qi measured it with a map of the modern world, which was about the size of a Guangdong province.

.This is a world where magic and force coexist, but it is also a world ruled by religion and aristocracy. The resident species are basically humans. All elves, dwarves, orcs are legendary things. Few people have seen the existence of these creatures. Even if there is, in this age without cameras, cameras, and mobile phones, no one will believe it because there is no proof.

    Religion and aristocracy rule the world. The identity class is distinct and cruel. The common people can only be common people for almost all their lives, and the aristocracy continues to maintain the aristocracy from generation to generation. Unless they are particularly qualified and appreciated by the upper class, even if it is magic Geniuses with full affinity, or geniuses who are born with unique qualities and are suitable for martial arts training, can only stop cooking.

    One identity blocks everything.

.Reading and literacy is a privilege that nobles and upper-class people have. Common people have no chance or go to school. There is no imperial examination or examination. Instead of wasting time and money on these unrequited things, it is better to learn a craft, even if you do it. It is better for farmers to work diligently at home than to go to school, at least not to starve them to death.

    There are no schools in this world for children to study. Colleges are unique to the four high-level empires, and only aristocrats and people with status are allowed to enter. In other countries, only the royal library is available. So once there are genius seedlings, All flowed into the four high-level empires. Over time, the four high-level empires became stronger and stronger, and other countries became more and more mediocre.

.Common people who want to read and read must find other people who can read and give money to study, or go to church and become a formal church member. However, the former requires too much money, and the tuition fee for a year is almost half of the family’s income, while the latter’s conditions are harsh. , It’s not so easy to get accepted by the church.

    As a result, the common people are becoming more and more ignorant, more and more ignorant, completely obedient to the leadership of the upper class, and have no sense of resistance at all.

    The royal family rules the country, while the sacred religion affects the entire continent. The two complement each other, and of course they sometimes inhibit each other, but for thousands of years, I haven't heard anything unpleasant on both sides.

    Of course, this unpleasantness refers to major events such as the subversion or extinction of the country. As for trivial events such as the sudden death of the king and the substitution of people, it is impossible to reach the outside world, and the king of each country knows such a little bit of news, the civilians at the bottom of it. Do not know at all.

.This is what Shen Qi has learned intermittently in the past month.

    This is the shortest time for him to enter the mission time node. In the past, he had to be at least two years and three years in advance. In the previous world, it was even twelve years. This time it was only one month.