6.9

Under the eyes of everyone, in the main hall of the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple, it was not Shen Qi alone who was stimulating this time, or the one who was most irritated was not Shen Qi, but Ru Lantern.

    Shen Qishuang patted his buttocks and returned to the picture like the come and go, as if sitting in front of the Buddha statue with a lamp plate, he did not open his eyes until the hideous red in his eyes faded, and he did not open his eyes.

    This time the trouble was indeed a bit overwhelming. Both of them needed to slow down. This slowdown took only half a month. Shen Qi was staring at the lamp with good eyes for twenty-four hours, but he didn't find the least bit of him to monitor Zhuang Shan. There are no traces of Sang Yunyan, and no signs of contact with outsiders.

    In Shen Qi's doubts, Rudeng's expression suddenly changed. He was copying the scriptures at the time, and the handwriting became smeared after a pause with his wrist.

    He sinks his face and puts down his brush: "I need to go out."

    "What's wrong?".Shen Qi was drawing with a brush next to him, and when he heard the words, raised his head in surprise, and seeing his face, he suddenly understood that he must know about Zhuang Shan and Sang Yunyan, and tentatively asked, "Is it Zhuang Shan?"

    "Yeah." Rudeng's face was not very good, his eyes were heavy, and he twisted the page that had just been broken. The paper burned the moment it left the desk. He stared at the flames and said, "Zhuang Shan is with my second sister."

    Shen Qi was appropriately surprised, and then pretended to guess: "Your second sister wants to pass Zhuang Shan..."

    The paper turned into ashes, like a lamp looking at the flying ashes and did not speak, but his face showed that the truth was not the case.

    Shen Qi raised his eyebrows and didn't say any more. Anyway, his task was completed, and he didn't need to intervene in the rest of the matter. For example, Deng would have his own arrangements.

.However, he looked at Rudeng’s ugly face, but he was very happy. If it were changed to the past, Rudeng would definitely not show his true emotions in front of him. He would definitely adjust quickly and continue to restore the light and breezy appearance. , But now, he did not shy away from sinking his face in front of him. Perhaps even Rudeng himself did not realize this. For Shen Qi, this was the biggest gain.

    Shen Qi said no matter what, he really didn’t say a word about Sang Yunyan’s affairs. Even Zhuang Shan was thrown aside by him. He was a tired and lazy temperament. He spent time talking with Zhuang Shan just to let Rudeng find him. The matter with Sang Yunyan, now that the matter was exposed, he naturally didn't bother to deal with it anymore, as if the lamp came to the door, he didn't even show his face.

    For the next thing, the whole process was silently onlookers.

    Sang Yunyan really fell in love with Zhuang Shan, but it was not that strong yet at this time. .At first, as Shen Qi guessed, she wanted to contact Zhuang Liang to get revenge through Zhuang Shan, but she didn't expect that Zhuang Shan was completely different from Zhuang Liang, so she fell into it.

    The appearance of Rudeng made Sang Yunyan panicked: "Adi, I..."

    Ru Deng had no expression on his face, and said lightly: "I always remember what you told me when you were a kid. You want me to remember. If I die, I must not forget. I must take revenge and kill the dealer."

    He still remembers the expression when the second sister knew that he was regarded as a Buddha secretly came to him, she was hideous and full of hatred, not to him, but to the enemy, stubbornly squeezing his arm, and stubbornly following him over and over again. He repeated his revenge, as if he was afraid that he would forget it. He was so desperate that he would swear to meditate a hundred times every night to fall asleep, otherwise he would never see her again in his life.