4.13

Shen Qi didn't know how Qin Huan figured it out, but it didn't matter. Once the contract was concluded, he would naturally know what he thought.

The contract is not complicated. It only needs a completely quiet and undisturbed space. The glass room is deep in the palace and hung on the cliff. There is no spaceship and mecha, and it can't come up at all, but the spaceship that is allowed to enter the imperial city All of them have been put on record, and the alien spaceships and mechas can't touch it at all.

Choosing a day is not as good as hitting the sun, and there will be many dreams in the night, and Shen Qi immediately pulled Qin Huan to prepare for the conclusion of the contract.

I first found out the video and watched it twice, and I quickly grasped the essence, and then I sat down face to face on the bed directly in the bedroom, holding my hands.

.Compared with Shen Qi's joyful face, Qin Huan was calm and quiet. Looking closely, there was a dead silence in his eyes, as if he was ready to be left behind again. Shen Qi looked helpless, but did not explain to him. It would be better for a while After the spirit is connected, let him feel it for himself.

Shen Qi didn't worry that Qin Huan would know about the mission or the things in the previous three lives. If they were discovered so easily, they would have long since ceased to exist.

Opening the sea of ​​spirit, connecting the spirit power with the other party, almost instantly, a huge and turbulent spirit power surged towards him, and a white light appeared in front of him.

Shen Qi's brain was blank for about one minute, or ten minutes, when he recovered, scenes flashed across his eyes.

It's Qin Huan's memory!

.Shen Qi was stunned. Although the bond could perceive the other person's thoughts, which was equivalent to mind reading, they would not share each other's memories unless they took the initiative. Generally speaking, no one would do this. After all, there is always a meeting between people There are secrets that you don't want to be known to others.

Qin Huan would actually show him the memory!

After Shen Qi was stunned, he couldn't bother to look through these memories, thought about it, and opened his memory to Qin Huan.

With the same mental powers, he quickly felt Qin Huan's emotions, it was like seeing the bright excitement and joy from the abyss of despair.

There was guilt in Shen Qi's heart.

Then, as a bystander, I finished reading Qin Huan's 30-year memory.

.When she was a child, she was urged to study seriously by the Queen Mother. Although the Queen Mother was serious and strict with him, it was out of expectation of him. It was just that Qin Huan didn't understand at that time, and liked the gentle character and unconditional love of the Toffee.

At that time, the concubine had not born selfishness, and was respectful and respectful to the queen mother, and even taught Qin Huan to be more filial to the queen mother.

When he was a child, Qin Huan's stern face pretending to be old-fashioned was very cute, and Shen Qi hated that he couldn't go up and rub it twice.

As time passed day by day, Qin Huan grew up day by day, and then Shen Qi saw the former princess. The six-year-old girl was already beautiful and was three-thirds like the toffee. If the toffee was not beautiful, she already had a favorite concubine. How could the king summon her?

Shen Qi watched Qin Huan and Alice gradually become acquainted with each other, boys and girls playing in the yard, the toffee stood beside her with a gratified expression, her ambitions gradually emerged in her eyes.