6.16

It is not surprising that Shen Qi will see Rudeng here. He has never hidden his trace. With the ability of Rudeng, it is not difficult to find him.

    Over the years, he has been aware of the aura like a lamp appearing near him many times. Although he has broken away from the setting of the true spirit, out of selfishness, he still retains the characteristics of the true spirit, such as feeling the master’s identity within a certain distance. kind.

    Unexpectedly, this little feature really came in handy.

    From the third year after he left, from time to time, such as lamps would appear near him and Zhenheng, but he never showed up, as if he was just coming to see him from afar.

    Shen Qi felt it, but never pierced it.

    He originally planned to wait for the ice lotus to be picked, to look for him when the lantern was born, or to puncture it when he appeared again, but he did not expect to appear in front of him on his own initiative.

    "What a coincidence." .He raised his eyebrows and put on a smiled expression, "You also fell in love with this ice lotus?" With a familiar attitude, he didn't feel embarrassed at all about his ex-boyfriend who was kicked off by him.

    Rudeng also responded with a smile, mildly: "Unfortunately, I was here waiting for you."

    Ru Deng has been coming to see him all these years, but Shen Qi saw him for the first time after a hundred years, and he could not help but look carefully. There was not much change in appearance, and even his appearance had not changed. Seen like that at the beginning of the year.

    It's just that the gentle temperament like a bright moon is absent, adding a bit of lofty squint.

    Shen Qi looked back and looked back: "What's the matter with me?"

    Secretly wondering, why didn't he come out to see him for a hundred years? Why did he come out suddenly today?

    Is it because...

    A face flashed in his mind.

.Rudeng's eyes became deep, as if a thousand words were surging, his lips fluttered, and he said, "Isn't it because if I don't come to you, you plan to never come to see me?"

    It seems really stimulated.

    Shen Qi understood, he put on an expression of serious thinking, thought for a while, and said innocently: "No, I said goodbye, but it's not destined, you see, we haven't seen each other in a hundred years. , What does it mean, it means that there is no fate, God thinks so, I can't help it."

    Rudeng seemed to be choked off, looking at him speechless for a while, he said after a while: "Then we meet now, it is destined!"

    Shen Qisha nodded in response: "Yes, yes, why not, this is a hundred years of fate, so..." He smiled slightly, "Let's see you in the next hundred years."

    "Shen Qi!".Like a lamp gritted his teeth, that high-level calm temperament was instantly destroyed.

    "Haha..." Shen Qi couldn't hold back, laughing out loud.

    He had wanted to do this a long time ago, and every time he looked at the calmness of the lamp, he wanted to pierce it, to see what he looked like anxious and frustrated.

    Rudeng condensed his smiling face, the anger on his face dissipated, and he sighed lowly. The next moment he appeared in front of Shen Qi. He stretched out his hand, his fingertips trembled, and wanted to stroke Shen Qi's cheek.