7.1 Applause for the Young Master

Shen Qi's hunch is right, he can only stay in this world for a thousand years.

    In the first three hundred years, he was entangled with Rudeng, but after seven hundred years, he was really together. In seven hundred years, they traveled everywhere in this world and saw everything Four seasons scenery.

    With nothing to do, Shen Qi also helped Rudeng manage the dynasty. He was very curious about what would happen to the fantasy world when it was modernized. So he made a series of surprises or funny inventions. The most interesting one, Shen Qi invented Condoms.

    Keke, yes, condoms.

    How to say this, as the trend of national cultivation becomes more and more popular, ordinary people start to have enough energy to give birth to children. If one is not qualified, he will give birth to two, if two is not enough, then three. As long as there is one child If you have good aptitude, you can be successful, then you can enjoy the blessing.

.So soon the population skyrocketed.

    At the beginning, because of the growing number of new industries that just needed manpower, they did not stop it, and even encouraged it. As you can imagine, by the 400th year, Kyushu’s population increased sharply.

    The cultivator will get higher and higher and lower fertility as the cultivation base gets higher and lower. But unlike mortals, it is still ancient society. It has always been proud of having more children and more blessings. Without contraception, rich people can buy it. Some aromatherapy medicinal materials are used to avoid them, and the poor are basically pregnant when they are pregnant.

    Shen Qiyi thought about it and thought of the existence of condoms, and then a condom made of a strange plant skin, unique to this world, was born.

.As a researcher, Shen Qi took a scientific and rigorous attitude to find the effect of using the lamp. After using the two boxes, the lamp took off the last filled one, and said seriously: "The wearing has been tested. Next You should compare what it's like not to wear it, remember the feeling just now, and let's do it again."

    Shen Qi:...

    With the condom and the family planning policy that limited three children, the population was finally contained. Fortunately, there are people who can cultivate, and those who can successfully build a yuan are selected. One, otherwise this world will end sooner or later.

    The mass production and release of condoms, Shen Qi forgot to say a word, so his wife invented condoms is known to the whole country.

    Shen Qi:...

    What is your greatest contribution to the fantasy world?

    Invented condoms.

.ORZ

    In order not to leave this impression on future generations, Shen Qi worked overtime, and soon researched out other various inventions, such as sports car-shaped flying instruments, and fantasy phones that use science but go against science, etc., finally overshadowed them. Condoms are in the limelight.

    In the last hundred years, the research group founded by Shen Qi and Ah Fu sent news that they had actually researched the Internet!

    There is magical spiritual power, there is no need for a computer, and it is not electricity. If you change a carrier, it is a magical tool like a small round mirror. Enter your own spiritual knowledge and you can enter your personal dedicated page.

    In the next thirty years, Shen Qi was fully involved in it, witnessing interesting births. Chat software, shopping software, online games, etc. appeared in the fantasy world, surprising and interesting.