6.15

On the border of Kyushu and Yuzhou, there is an endless snowfield. At the end of the snowfield is a stretch of snowy mountains, pure white to reflect the silver luster, and the sky is blue, like heaven.

    It is remote and sparsely populated. Due to the climate, few mortals will thrive here. Only one ethnic group called the Liguang tribe lives here.

    Li Guang means the light of dawn. Perhaps because of geography, all the people of the Li Guang tribe have white hair and white eyebrows, put on white clothes and stand in the snow, almost as one.

    Somewhere in the snowfield, there is a huge shrub tree, dotted with ice and snow, very beautiful. On the branch sits a fourteen-five-year-old girl wearing a snow-white fur coat and a fluffy white hat on her head. The face that was already fair was even more pretty.

.She shook her legs, looking into the distance, suddenly, not knowing what she saw, her eyes lit up, and the corners of her mouth curled up slyly.

    I saw two figures walking in the distance, one tall and one short. The tall one was sturdy and handsome. In the snow and ice, he wore only thin and strong clothes. The shorter one was thickly dressed with a fiery red inside. His long gown, with a large cloak of white fox fur on the outside, black hair and red lips, is extremely handsome, especially standing on this snow-white ice field, every frame is like a picture scroll.

    The young girl stared intently at the strong and handsome one, her eyes streaming with joyful shards.

    The tall and short two people are Shen Qi and Zhenheng.

    The taller one is Zhenheng, and the shorter one is Shen Qi.

.Zhen Heng chose this body by himself. In Shen Qi's vision, he thought he would choose a younger appearance. He didn't expect that he would prefer a taller body type. According to Zhen Heng's words, it looks like this. momentum.

    Shen Qi was speechless, but the situation was urgent at the time, so he could only change him according to what he chose. This body was the corpse that fell into the sea during the melee outside the Xian Mansion. He had made Zhen Heng wait in the sea long ago and chose to drop it. The corpse that came, in order to bring it back to life.

    He started studying the matter of borrowing a corpse for Zhenheng very early, and later he was willing to leave after a delay of eight years, partly because of this matter.

    The folks call it "resurrection by corpse", and in the world of cultivating it is called robbing the house, but you can't really let Zhenheng take the house. First, you will owe cause and effect, and always cause disaster. Second, in addition to the part of consciousness that you awakened, Zhenheng has Part of spiritual consciousness like a lamp, unless someone helps him to separate the two.

.Therefore, a corpse who just lost his breath, a situation where the secret of heaven needs to be shielded, and Shen Qi's assistance from the side, just happened to be the best time for a trip to Xianfu.

    Fortunately, the result was good, Zhenheng got a new life, and the spiritual sense that was cut like a lamp was also returned by him.

    Nearly a hundred years have passed since the original battle of the fairy mansion, and he has also wandered around the world for a hundred years with Zhenheng.

    They have been to every place in Kyushu that they can go. Sometimes they stay for a few days, sometimes months, or even years. They stop and go and watch everywhere. Six months ago, they came to the northern snow field in Yuzhou. He found it on the top of the mountain. A 10,000-year ice lotus will bloom in one month, and he is going to pick it off at that time and give it to Rudeng as a meeting gift.