4.8

The spaceship quietly returned to the central galaxy and landed on the Emperor Star where the imperial city is located. The entire imperial star is the imperial city. In addition to the ancestors of the royal family, there are also the royal guards stationed, and there are two planets orbiting the imperial star. One belongs to the Royal Academy. Like the Emperor Star, the entire planet is an academy, and the other planet is a residential area for the Janissaries and officials.

    Emperor Star is not very big, but very beautiful. From a distance, it looks like a blue and green gem, with sea and forest, and a huge and magnificent building is clearly visible.

    Said to be an imperial city, it is indeed a city, almost equivalent to a country's city.

.The imperial city is divided into inner and outer areas. In the outer area, the royal family members of the empire live, such as the princess, the prince who has obtained the title of the prince and is allowed to stay in the imperial city, the princess’s husband, the princess’s son, the prince’s wife and children, etc., generation after generation, Although these princesses and princes have their own planet, more people are still willing to stay in the imperial city, because it is the most prosperous and advanced, and it is the closest to power.

    In addition to these clan relatives, there are many officials and family members. Although they have an exclusive residence on another planet, they are more willing to stay in the Emperor Star.

    In the interstellar era, apart from the five major legions that must be stationed in the galaxies, most civil servants do not need to personally go to some planets or galaxies they are responsible for. Just do it, and the focus of this tour is to pay attention to those Sin Star Fallen Stars, so as to avoid any riots.

.The central galaxy is the most advanced and prosperous galaxy in the entire empire. There are 13 planets with a living environment level of S, and the other four galaxies are only five at most. In order to serve the royal family, all talents from all walks of life will Gathering in the central galaxy and being able to live in the Emperor Star is a symbol of status and status.

    There is also a type of people, namely nobles, who also live in the imperial city. The titles of the imperial nobles belong to the hereditary system and are not degraded. Over time, the nobles have formed a large force. However, the law stipulates that the successor to a noble title cannot be an official. Therefore, for aristocrats, if they want to be in power, they cannot be in control. If they want to be in power, they cannot be in power. , If it is the families that are intriguing and discordant, if the family is changed to a united family, one person takes over the family and one person enters politics, the power will be even harder to weaken.

.Of course, there are civilians in the outer area. When the nation was founded, there were aboriginal people on the emperor star itself. The king at that time did not drive them away. After the nation was founded, they became the first batch of imperial citizens of the empire.

    Over the millennium, coming and going, the outer area has become more and more prosperous.

    In the inner area, there were only the reigning royal family and a staff of people serving the royal family. Now in the huge inner area, there are only two owners, one is the unconscious king and the other is the crown prince Qin Huan.

    The airship landed on the back hill in the inner area, with Prince Qin Huan, and no one stopped him, and entered the palace smoothly.

    It was the first time that Shen Qi saw this kind of palace that combines Chinese and Western styles. The two I-shaped castles in front were used for parliamentary banquets. There are air corridors in the middle, and the front and back are beautifully manicured gardens.