7.17 [End]

The first thing to do when the crisis is resolved is to decide when to smash the statue, or when to turn Shen Qi into a human being.

    "I don't care, I can do it at any time." Shen Qidao, "I originally planned to wait a little longer until you almost took the Xiao family down, and everything reappeared safely, but now you know it, it's all up to you."

    Xiao Yan pondered for a moment, and said, "Then wait a little longer, one year, at most one year, I need to arrange it carefully."

    Shen Qi shrugged and gave him a look that you want. He picked up the tablet and was about to follow the drama. Suddenly he thought of something and said, "By the way, what are you going to do with Tang Xiyue?.As I said, she is just a halo of the heroine. At most, she may have a beautiful golden finger. I think you have observed it for so long, and it should be clear. If you drag it on, if the heroes really join forces, Especially Donglingjue and Xiao Yu, if they work together to deal with you, it will be in trouble. "

    Xiao Yan wrung out the rag and smiled: "Don't worry, I know it in my heart."

    When Shen Qi saw this, he threw the matter aside. Since Xiao Yan said that there are counts, there must be counts.

    Half a month later, he swiped his cell phone and showed the news that Tang Xiyue had fallen into the water while filming on the beach.

    Shen Qi was surprised when he saw the news, turned around and asked Xiao Yan who was looking at the documents behind the desk opposite: "Did you do it?"

.Xiao Yan froze, glanced at the phone in his hand, and quickly realized that he was talking about Tang Xiyue, and nodded without shy: "Well, I did it. I didn't want to do anything to her, just Temporarily ask her to take a rest and vacation, and let her come back after the matter is resolved."

    Shen Qi understood his thoughts almost immediately, and his eyes lit up: "A good way! It is indeed a good way!"

    Tang Xiyue can confuse others with beauty or charisma, but someone else has to confuse her. She will be missing and cut off the attractive pathogen. The virus in these people's bodies may be solved, but she doesn’t know this isolation. How long does the period take.

    Facts proved that it didn't take long, or Tang Xiyue's golden fingers were not strong enough to guard the sky.

    For those fans who were confused by her, it was only a month.

.In the first three days of Tang Xiyue's disappearance, regardless of the Internet or reality, she was swiped by the three words Tang Xiyue, and people could hear these three words almost everywhere she went.

    Tang Xiyue’s fans were heartbroken. Some of them went to the police station, ran to the crew, and ran to the coast where Tang Xiyue was missing to make trouble, and even more extreme, crying and screaming to commit suicide.

    It was a middle school student who committed suicide. No matter how beautiful Tang Xiyue is, no matter how well established by people, this one immediately ignited the anger of many people. Behind the title of parent is an extremely large group of people. No parent would want to see their children. To die and live for a star, even if you know that the star is not wrong, you will still anger the other person.

.Coupled with the fact that the whole society is revolving around Tang Xiyue, a week later, it finally aroused people's rebellious psychology, and they were bored with the three words Tang Xiyue, especially those who didn’t like Tang Xiyue in the first place. How to follow people.

    There are so many people in the world, and the earth doesn’t just turn around without it, how come to Tang Xiyue, it seems that without her, the world would be the end of the world.