2.12

"Aren't you surprised?" Lu Jun looked at the bright Lu Zhuo on the screen, changing from the usual laughter, his expression was a bit sad, "This is how my brother was in his sophomore year, when he was not what he is now. , All this is because of Anze..."

    Shen Qi didn't make a sound, and looked at the screen without blinking.

    "What I told you about my friend's thing is actually my brother's thing. An Ze is the ex-boyfriend who lied to him." Lu Jun pressed the fast forward button and found the section she wanted to find. It seemed to have done thousands of times, the video was replayed, and the camera moved away from Lu Zhuo for an unprecedented time, and finally paused on a beautiful young man who was almost Yili.

    "He is Anze."

    Shen Qi looked at the people on the screen and slowly narrowed his eyes.

.Lu Jun has always been kind, regardless of whether he is to the elders or to the servants, he smiles Yanyan. This is the first time that Shen Qi sees her cold face. Looking at it from the side, he looks a bit like Lu Zhuo, sure enough. They are brothers and sisters.

    Disgust and hatred are intertwined in her eyes: "He and my brother were classmates in high school, because he was too feminine and was bullied by some gangsters. It was my brother who passed by and saved him. I was there that day, huh. Thinking about it now, it doesn’t have to be whether it’s really being bullied."

    "In the beginning, my brother and I thought he was very pitiful. It is said that his family conditions are not good. Both his parents have died and only a seriously ill grandmother. My brother rescued him and came and went. The two gradually became friends. I was only ten years old. Three or four, my brother and I have their own social circles, so we sometimes hang out together on weekends. In fact, I don’t know how they got acquainted."

."Actually, I was the first to discover that my brother and An Ze were wrong." Lu Jun's expression was extremely cold. "No, it should be said that An Ze deliberately let me find out. He deliberately let me see it, and wanted to borrow this piece from me. The thing went out, yes, he succeeded, I was panicked at that time, I missed my mouth in front of my grandfather, and then he succeeded. My brother was young and impulsive at that time. The relationship between him and grandfather was originally not good. For Anze, Takes grandpa into the hospital."

    "Do you know why I don't like Anze? Everyone panicked when grandpa fell. Only me, only I saw it, and Anze was laughing."

    Because he accidentally leaked the mouth, Lu Jun at that time looked at the eldest brother and Anze who were beaten by his grandfather, very regretful, and felt that it was because of himself that caused this situation, grandfather fell, eldest brother and noble She rushed up to help him. She was hiding behind the cabinet because she was worried. She wanted to rush up, but she caught Anze inadvertently.
.He stood there with a pale face and a very scared look, but his eyes were bright, as if he could not suppress it. He pretended to wipe his tears and blocked half of his face. On the side that was exposed, he was smiling, smiling smugly and happily. , Asked Lu Jun to shudder, his footsteps stuck in place.

    From that moment on, she knew that An Ze was far from being as simple as external performance.

    But before she could verify it, something went wrong.

    "Anze kidnapped my brother."

    What? !

    Shen Qi opened his eyes wide in an instant, and said in amazement: "Why?"

    What happened that year and what Anze’s so-called revenge was. The outline didn’t mention it in detail, so he didn’t know it. After coming to Lu’s for a few months, he really wanted to inquire about it, but everyone was very concerned about it. One question and three questions, he didn't dare to ask more about Uncle Shen. He didn't expect that Lu Jun would take the initiative to tell him today.