6.1 Applause for the Master

This boundary is divided into twelve cities in Kyushu. There is no country. Mortals are under the jurisdiction of the lord of the twelve cities, while the cultivators are controlled by three sects and nine sects.

    Every cultivator will test his foundation at the age of nine, and formally open his veins at the age of twelve. If he cannot build his source before the age of twenty-five, the path of the cultivator will stop here. Unless he is great fortune, he cannot go further.

    After the success of building the element, it is visualization, and at the same time, you will get your own natal real tool.

    In the most central part of Kyushu, there is a huge tower that soars into the sky. From ancient times to the present, there have been rules. Anyone who successfully builds the original can enter the tower and pass the test to obtain the real life tool.

    The origin of this tower is unknown. There have been people almost from this world. It is located here. After thousands of years of exploration, human beings have summed up the existing experience.

.Every May, the spring flowers bloom and the grass grows long. It is the fixed opening time of the Melaleuca Tower. It lasts for three days. Only in these three days can the practitioners get their own natal artifacts, otherwise they will have to extend it. The next year.

    Starting from the end of April, there have been successful practitioners from all over the country.

    Not to mention the three sects and six factions of the right way, even the three factions of the magic way are not afraid of death.

    The real weapon of life belongs to the individual. The repairer died and returned to the thousand-story tower. It is useless to snatch the past. Therefore, there is nothing to contend for at this point. The important thing is to miss the open day.

    Half of the practitioner's practice after building the Yuan relies on real tools, one year later, and later steps later, so every year at this time, there will be one after another incident of light pressure and dark damage.

.In the past, this caused a lot of disputes. Until now, there are nine righteous paths. Every year, the elders are sent to jointly take care of them. Finally, the fight outside the thousand-story tower is avoided.

    A group of righteous disciples entered the tower. One of the three disciples of the Ten Thousand Buddha Sects were all monks.

    The leader was a young man wearing a snow-white monk robe. His eyes were like bright stars and his clothes were fluttering.

    There was a hint of dust all over his body.

    "Sure enough, he is a born Buddha." There was another guard next to him who couldn't help but praise.

    "It's worthy of being the No. 1 Master Rudeng in the Yellow List. It is indeed a master!"

    "No wonder he is called a saint in private, but this appearance is indeed like a saint."

    ...

    There are compliments and slanders:

."From this thousand-story tower, the mysterious list will be re-scheduled a year later, maybe by then, maybe this holy monk is still busy."

    "What's the matter with good looks, we all speak with strength in Kyushu. Let's wait to see what real tools he has come out."

    "Yes, there are still few Huangbang geniuses in the past? However, how many of them can stand on the Xuanbang? Old Demon withered Bone had not been on the yellow list at the age of sixteen, and ended up with a half-waste real tool. Degenerate, even into the magical way."