7.4

Almost everyone loves gossip. Shen Qi has nothing to do every day and can't get out of the small building. Xiao Ying's gossip every day has basically become a regular program he listens to.

    Today this is amazing!

    "I was getting married, but found out that my girlfriend was carrying someone else's child!"

    "My girlfriend's boyfriend."

    "The Family Green Hat Biography."

    What a big show!

    Xiao Yan couldn't bear one person and one ghost(?)'s obsession with gossip, so he told the truth in a few words.

    It turns out that Su Shuiruo and Young Uncle Ziche are the entangled male and female masters, and they have met in high school.

    To sum it up, it's probably like going to see Liuxyu together, the commoner lover of the school grass, and the devil school grass, don't mess with me.

.Su Shuiruo was an ordinary girl who was admitted to the noble school because of her excellent grades. Young uncle Ziche and the three teenagers of the Dongling Gongyi Shentu family were famous figures in the school. In an accident, Su Shuiruo offended Young Uncle Ziche. The six-year entanglement between the two began.

    "How did you know?"

    "How did the big brother know?"

    Shen Qi and Xiao Ying looked at Xiao Yan curiously.

    Xiao Yan clicked on the computer and turned to the screen: "Although six years have passed, the matter between the young uncle Ziche and Su Shuiruo was a big cause for everyone in the school. Search there."

.Shen Qi went up and took a look. It was only six years ago. At that time, the imaging technology was very advanced. The pixels of these photos are good, and I don’t know who took them. There are actually some beautiful, handsome teenagers, and delicate girls. , Dancing lightly in gorgeous dresses, just look at the photos and you can see that they are a pair of sweet lovers.

    But how does this prove that the child in her belly is the youngest uncle Ziche?

    First love is easy to end without a disease, not to mention this kind of campus romance, basically break up after graduation.

    Xiao Ying asked questions on his behalf.

    Xiao Yan's pale and slender fingers slid on the keyboard, the web page on the computer screen disappeared, and a video appeared abruptly.

.On the screen, the young girls who danced before have grown up a lot and changed into adult outfits. The men are more handsome and handsome, and the women are more beautiful and exquisite. In the empty restaurant, the man presses the woman on the piano and the two embrace each other. The kiss was fiery and intense.

    "Cough cough." Shen Qi coughed again and again, and couldn't help but remind him, "Aying is still a child, so she shouldn't let her watch this."

    Xiao Yan glanced at him, looking at the look of an idiot.

    Xiao Ying held her red cheeks, her small mouth opened slightly, her gaze called an excitement, and what she saw was a fascination.

    Shen Qi:...

    Fortunately, the two in the video knew that they were outside. After a passionate kiss, the man picked up the woman and disappeared into the camera.

    "Oh~~~" Xiao Ying rubbed her cheeks and made a rippling sound.

.Xiao Yan continued the previous commentary: "Su Shuiruo and Young Uncle Zi Che were together for two years. In the third year of high school, Young Uncle Zi Che became an adult. According to the rules, his mother appointed Jiufang Muqing to be his fiancee. Young Uncle Che was unwilling. Wanting to be with Su Shuiruo, his mother went to find Su Shuiruo, threatened her with her parents’ prospects and told her to leave Young Uncle Ziche, and Jiu Fang Muqing drugged and raped Young Uncle Ziche, and Su Shuiruo saw him. , The two broke up. Su Shuiruo took the check from the young man’s wife and went to study abroad and returned home early this year."