3.5

Fourteen warlords, except for the commander of the head of the Hunan Army, who had just inherited his father’s inheritance and his son was not brought by his young son, the other thirteen have come. The eldest is 18 years old and is already the designated successor Called handsome, the youngest is eight years old, Hu Hongye, the youngest son of the head of the Jin army, Hu Sling, and his two older brothers, Hu Hongwu and Hu Hongwen.

    Shen Qi has a great affection for this tiger-headed child, looks silly and very bullied, he waved to the child: "Come on."

    Hu Hongye smiled slyly and was about to stand up.

    Next to him, Hu Hongwu gave Hu Hongwen a look, and Hu Hongwen quickly stretched out his arms to block Hu Hongye: "The younger brother is young and ignorant, and his father is pampered. He is a bit more domineering and still doesn't go forward. He ran into the Seventh Master carefully."

.Shen Qi's expression sank in an instant, and the young masters who had gathered together and whispered quietly all around him. Hu Hongwen's face turned pale, and he glanced at Hu Hongwu, but Hu Hongwu ignored him.

    "Come." Shen Qi repeated it again.

    It was obviously a cold day, but Hu Hongwen's forehead was oozing cold sweat, he retracted his hand, his lips licked a few times, and there was no sound.

    Hu Hongye was stupid as if he didn't feel anything. He dragged his chubby body to the front of Shen Qi, arched his hand at him, and said in a naive manner: "I have seen Master Seven."

    Shen Qi smiled. With this smile, the force that had just disappeared without a trace, everyone immediately breathed a sigh of relief, ignorantly glaring at the two brothers of the Hu family, what a good thing the Seventh Master wants to uphold your brother. , Can you make it as if the Seventh Master wants to eat people!

.Knowing the insider’s heart, Hu Hongye is the son of Hu Sling’s current baby, who really loves to be born. Hu Sling’s original wife injured his body in his early years and was unable to give birth. The aunt was in charge, but a true love appeared later. The third aunt was squeezed out. If she hadn't had two sons, she would have been sent away long ago, just like her aunt.

    As the son of true love and Yaoer, Hu Hongye has been favored since he was a child, and he took it with him wherever he went. Unfortunately, this child seemed to have some problems with his brain when he grew up. Several sons, Hu Hongwu and Hu Hongwen came up.

.The two of them seemed to really like this younger brother on weekdays, he was even more precious than Hu Sling, but they did not expect to show their clues to the Seventh Young Master today, and they were too uncomfortable, but they all took it upon themselves to change their minds. , Think about the brother who is against him being promoted by the Seventh Young Master, I am afraid I will also be anxious.

    Shen Qi took the looks of these young people into his eyes. Except for the calm expressions of the few marshals who have been designated as heirs, the rest are still a bit frizzy, and they have to be adjusted and adjusted in the future to be of great use.

    He smiled gently at Hu Hongye: "What's your name?"

    President Shen was re-elected 9 to 5. Among the five negative votes, there was Commander Hu, but not all of the nine approval votes were genuinely in favor. Many were dissatisfied, such as Commander Zhao, his wolf cub's father.

.When President Hua started the incident, the money was provided by the Shen family, and the soldiers were provided by Commander Zhao with a group of gangster brothers. However, President Hua only bowed to President Shen, and later promoted President Shen in various ways, even the position of President. I gave it to him, and asked his loyal brothers to help President Shen before I left.