3.3

Shen Qi did not visit Zhao Huaiyu directly. According to his private investigations over the years, Zhao Huaiyu's character has already appeared distorted.

He is very smart, smarter than Zhao Huaichao, who is loved by Commander Zhao, but Commander Zhao doesn't wait to see him. At first, he wanted to use his intelligence to get the same treatment as Zhao Huaichao, but when he came out, he was caught by Mrs. Zhao Together with Zhao Huaichao's biological mother, the eighth concubine, he suppressed it. A few small conspiracies caused the eight-year-old Zhao Huaichao to bear the reputation of being unhealthy and bad-behaviour.

The President of BGI attaches great importance to education. Now the country has established three stages of primary school, middle school and university. Each stage has four years. All children are enrolled at the age of six, 324 and twelve, and graduate at the age of 18.

.However, Zhao Huaiyu did not go to school until he was eight years old. He only learned a few words from the servant. After being suppressed, he seemed to be frightened and fell ill. After he recovered, he became cowardly and cowardly. After Zhao Huaisen took a hand, he has since become Zhao Huaisen's follower. Zhao Huaisen told him to go east and never go west, let him kneel and never lie flat, but Vinono was extremely flattering, and Zhao Huaisen was always one step behind in his homework.

At the same time, Zhao Huaisen, the originally spoiled bear child, became more and more arrogant, more arrogant, and more narrow-minded.

Zhao Huaichao is no matter how clever he is, and no matter how gentlemanly he is, he is forced to learn to intrigue.

Shen Qi looked at the message sent, and had a new understanding of Zhao Huaiyu's cleverness.

.The eight-year-old child, who has not read many books and learned many words, knows that he has to bear the humiliation and subtly guide and provoke his two brothers, and he has the potential to become the villain boss.

And the reason was that no one in the Zhao family found that something was wrong with him.

Several years of observation, combined with the outline he knows, Zhao Huaiyu's character he already understands is seven-seven-eights-eight. He doesn't trust anyone, and he will repay him. Anyone who has bullied him will not end well afterwards. This outline has especially emphasized. Probably to make him be careful.

Combined with what he did later, Shen Qi felt that he had such a slight anti-social personality tendency.

.Zhao Huaiyu is no longer eight years old, the little poor who still has hope and longing for love, he has grown into a wolf pup, cold-blooded and indifferent, dressed in weak sheepskin, waiting for opportunities anytime and anywhere, showing sharp fangs in the dark. Unsuspecting opponents culled.

So the so-called care and tenderness method is of no use to him.

Instead, he will be more vigilant, wondering if he has ulterior motives.

Of course, if you put in enough energy and time, the method of Huaiyu may not be useless, but Shen Qi does not intend to come like this. He admires Zhao Huaiyu very much and does not want to wear off his blood, happiness is important, and training the wolf pup is equally important.

So when he arrived at the Jinghua Hotel, he first went to the top floor to visit Zhao Huaichao, who was arranged by him.

.Zhao Huaichao was very surprised when he saw him, because he was sent back in time and he was not ill. At this time, he looked at Shen Qi with respect and admiration.

"You are worried about Master Lao Qi. I drank ginger soup and slept without a problem." He glanced at the door, "I'll ask my father to come over."