1.5

Shen Qi's body was slightly stiff, and Jiang Ge was very happy to be close to him, but when the camera was shooting, he didn't dare to be presumptuous, so he appeared very restrained.

    And Jiang Changshen only laughed, and there was nothing extra to say. It seemed that no surprises or ambiguities were purely his own conjectures.

    "All right."

    Jiang Changshen put down the salt shaker and backed away: "Turn it over."

    The aura surrounding him disappeared, and Shen Qi sighed in relief, not knowing whether it was a little more fortunate or a little more pity, he put away the mess of thoughts and concentrated on cooking.

    Soon, a good-looking Sanxian was released.

    Shen Qi took out his mobile phone decisively and took pictures.

    "Brother Jiang, help me take it over, I'll clean up this place."

.Jiang Changshen would naturally not prevent him from brushing the hard-working character in front of the camera, and based on the current good feelings about Shen Qi, he also deliberately praised the camera before leaving with the dishes.

    Shen Qi immediately hurriedly prepared the steamed egg. In order not to be found, I asked the cameraman next to him to help him watch the time and let him remember to remind him immediately after ten minutes.

    Then he pretended to finish cleaning the stove and walked to the dining table to take pictures and eat.

    The three members routinely comment on the guests’ dishes. For Liang Yu, Xie Jun, Jiang Changshen, even if it’s poorly done or unpalatable, there is a way to find words to boast, not to mention that Shen Qi’s dish is really good. , And most importantly, they are very good to Shen Qi's senses.

    Then I talked about the reason for making this dish, which led to the upcoming "Food All Over the World" which will be broadcast on the same TV station. This commercial is very distracting.

.As soon as ten minutes came, the cameraman coughed, covering his mouth as agreed.

    Shen Qi stood up, pretended to go to the bathroom, and actually prepared for the surprise.

    Then I was really pleasantly surprised.

    Surprised and delighted.

    "Happiness +30."

    "The happiness value is -20."

    "Happiness +5."

    "The happiness value is -10."

    ...

    If it were not for the up and down turbulent values, no one would see that the expression of King Jiang, whose expressions ranged from surprise to surprise to moved, was far more complicated in his heart than on the surface.

    Shen Qi was almost unstrained by the series of notification sounds, and looked expectantly at Jiang Changshen who was trying to taste the taste, and took the opportunity to observe his expression, with a shy and shy smile on his face that was praised.

.The value fluctuated for almost a minute, and finally calculated the final result: a happiness value of 26.

    It went up by five points.

    Shen Qi: ORZ.

    How unfortunate are you, brother!

    It seems that remembering to kill this trick won't work, PASS!