6.2

A greedy joy.

    Shen Qi is a true spirit, neither tired nor too painful. Of course, although the master is jerky, he is still gentle and considerate and did not make him uncomfortable.

    It's just that the master opened the meat for the first time, with some interest, he pulled Shen Qi over and over again, and he also delved into other postures on his own, and told Shen Qi to be a fake monk again.

    After the mischief, Shen Qi waved his hand again, and the sea of ​​flowers under him turned into a hot spring. Even if he knew he didn't need to clean up, he still liked to bathe with water for psychological effects.

    Rudeng slowly tidied up his monk's robe, he did not completely take off his clothes from beginning to end, only Shen Qi was exposed, but he didn't have any interest.

    "Is this your ability?" He looked around.

.Shen Qi lay lazily on the edge of the pool, with long black hair spreading out on the water, like seaweed, quite a bit weird. He held his head and said, "If you come and go, you will be a world of its own, but it can change as I want, of course. ," He lifted his lips, "Now it's what you want."

    Looking up, he spit out two words: "Master."

    Because of the charming face just now, the name of this smile, no matter how you look at it, has a different meaning.

    I don't know why, such as the appearance of a lamp, makes Shen Qi especially want to tease.

    Rudeng's expression did not change at all, his eyes were calm, his brows were kind, and he restored the appearance of the holy monk that everyone praised, as if all that had happened before was an illusion.

    Shen Qi curled his lips boringly.

    "It's not early, it's time to go out." Rudeng said.

    "Okay." Shen Qi shrugged, "You are the master, you have the final say."
.He snapped his fingers, and the sight in front of him was no longer, as if the lamp had appeared outside the thousand-story tower, Shen Qi's smiling whisper came from his ear, and the warm breath fell on his ear without evasiveness, even biting him. Take a mouthful of his earlobe.

    "I know what the master wants to do. The master can temporarily not expose the existence of such a come and go figure. I will turn it into a Buddhist bead, and the master can only say that he has obtained this string of Bodhi beads."

    After he finished speaking, he felt a cold wrist and added a string of Bodhi Buddha beads. The dark red color made him think of the boy who fell in the sea of ​​blood-colored flowers.

    As if capturing his momentary absence, a light laugh sounded in his ears again: "The master can treat me as this Buddhist bead. I can't always appear in front of people. The master shouldn't leave me in the cold. Touch me and feel wronged by the master. When there is no one, I will serve the master well."

.Like the lamp, when he saw his uncle cast a concerned look, he smiled helplessly: "My true spirit is more...naughty."

    The uncle expressed his understanding that the true spirits have their own personalities, so in the early stage of the bond, they must have a good relationship with the true spirits or negotiate good terms, otherwise it will take longer and longer for them to show up, and the distance from the master will be longer. After coming farther and farther, it will cause all kinds of troubles.

    All the ten disciples of the right way successfully obtained their own real tools, and came out beaming, led by the elders of various factions, one after another went back to the sects to study their own real tools, and strive to break through the visual realm as soon as possible.