3.1 Applause for the Young Marshal

Twenty-eight years of the Republic of China.

    Three years have passed since the President of Huada who founded the Republic of China. I am grateful to President Huada for his dedication to the country. The people spontaneously mourned him for three years. Although President Huada’s back home was a little messy, there was no one alive until his death. My son, but his dedication to the land of China in the twenty-five years of his existence is indelible.

    Under his leadership, a series of reforms were carried out. The country's science, technology, military and economy developed steadily.

.When President Huada took the stage, he laid down rules. The president is elected every five years and cannot be re-elected for more than three consecutive terms. The current president’s name is Shen. This President Jia was later revealed to be traitorous and seeking glory, colluding with the U.S., and was blasted off power before he had completed his term. He was replaced by President Hua. This term lasted for another ten years and ended in the 23rd year of the Republic of China.

    After that, President Shen was replaced. This year happened to be the end of the first term. It was in the midst of winter. The next presidential election began. Warlords from all walks of life gathered in the capital to vote for the next president.

    Jinghua Hotel.

    The so-called hotel is a concept proposed by the President of Huada, but it is said that it was established earlier abroad, which is equivalent to an inn, but more comfortable than an inn, especially a five-star hotel listed on the market. Every time a distinguished person comes to Beijing, he will choose to live in this type of hotel. hotel.

.Over the years, major hotels have spread all over the country, and there are three of the most famous ones. In Jingshi, the most popular is Jinghua Hotel.

    The front is fifteen stories high, and each of the two wings has ten stories, presenting a wide V shape. The open space in the center of the V shape builds a garden with pavilions and pavilions for residents to enjoy.

    At the time of the general election, warlord officials from all walks of life gathered in the capital. The Jinghua Hotel was no longer open to the public since a month ago. All officials who came to Beijing were arranged to live here.

    Today is the third and final day of the election. All the marshals and deputy marshals entered the Xinhua Palace, leaving only the family members brought in in the hotel.

    Because it was the election time, no one went out to run around, and the boring young ladies came out to play in the snow in the garden.

.The garden is very large, with a lake in the middle. It is in the middle of winter. There is a thick layer of ice in the lake, and people who are bold enough to skate on the lake.

    "careful!"

    "Oh my God!"

    Suddenly a few exclamations came from the lake.

    It turned out that a few teenagers slipped to a section of thin ice without knowing it. With a click, then two plops, two fourteen-five-year-old teenagers fell into the water.

    This immediately frightened the surrounding teenagers, and fled back to the shore one after another. Seeing this, the guards of the drowning teenager hurried up to rescue them.

    Soon, the two teenagers were rescued ashore.

    "It's the two young masters of the Zhao family!"