2.13

Shen Qi carefully turned over the outlines he knew. An Ze appeared at the node. It should have been half a year after he entered the Lu family, but it was only four months now, but Lu Jun said that An Ze was back.

    Then it is very likely that Anze originally appeared at this time, but he did not come to Lu Zhuo the first time, and it was delayed two months later.

    Or worse, he actually came back long ago, just watching.

    It may also be that his appearance disrupted some of his plans and made him come back early.

    Shen Qi is more inclined to the first type. No wonder the old man Lu agreed to accept his grandson as a godfather so quickly. It seems that it has a lot to do with Anze's return.

    After coming out of Lu Jun’s room, Shen Qi went directly to Lu Zhuo. He understood what Lu Jun said, and now he wants to hear Lu Zhuo say.

.Even though the two had made it clear that they were together, they did not live in the same room, and even Shen Qi moved upstairs, although he mostly slept in Lu Zhuo's room.

    It's always going to be put on a show.

    Today is the weekend, Lu Zhuo is sitting on the sofa looking at the tablet. He wears a pair of glasses, showing a bit of gentleness. Shen Qi silently adds the word "Animal" behind. Wearing glasses on his face looks like the villain BOSS in a TV series, and the kind of ghosts and animals blackened by removing the glasses.

    Seeing him coming in, he immediately stretched his arms: "Come on."

    Shen Qi walked over and put the photo album in his hand on the table. This is another one specially prepared for him by Lu Jun. It is full of Lu Zhuo, since childhood.

    "My sister gave this to me." He sat down beside Lu Zhuo.

.Lu Zhuo pinched his waist, brought him over and leaned against him, and glanced at the album: "Album?"

    "It's an album, all your photos." Shen Qi looked at his expression, hesitated, and said, "My sister told me something..."

    Lu Zhuo stopped the hands that fell on the tablet, turned his head, raised his eyebrows, his expression was natural, even with a smile: "What did she say? Did she say bad things about me?"

    "You..." Shen Qi observed his face.

    Lu Zhuo simply put the tablet aside, pinched his waist and lifted him, put him directly on his lap, gently pressed his knees, and let him sit on him in a straddle position.

    here we go again……

    Shen Qi's conditioned reflex reached out and climbed on him, as if he had practiced the same movements thousands of times, and his posture was exactly the same as Jiang Changshen's hobby.

.A certain thought in my mind flashed away.

    "I probably know what she told you." Lu Zhuo hugged his waist with one hand, and gently stroked his back with the other, as if to comfort him, "Just ask if you have anything you want to ask, I promise to know everything. Endless."

    "Really?" Seeing his calm expression, Shen Qi pursed his lips, and then asked directly, "Are you to Anze...Do you still like him?"

    Lu Zhuo answered quickly: "I don't like it."

    Shen Qi breathed a sigh of relief in an instant, and the frowning eyebrows opened up, with confidence in his heart, stretched out two hands to hold Lu Zhuo's face, let him look at him, and straightened his face: "Now give You have a chance to explain honestly, as long as you say, I believe it, and remember it is only this time!"