3.6

Shen Qi felt that for the time being nothing else, he must first turn away the wolf cub's problem of using yin and personal calculations. His methods are good at the palace in the palace, but for a man It's a bit stingy.

    These are all trails. He values ​​Zhao Huaiyu's bloodliness and cruelty, and has arrangements for him, and does not want him to be distracted by these things.

    Zhao Huaiyu came forward with an expression of disbelief and anxiety, and stopped two meters away from him. Ai Ai was trembling again: "Seven or seven young masters..."

    Shen Qi raised his eyebrows, did not directly pierce his disguise, and leaned back on the chair lazily: "Have you learned martial arts?"

    Zhao Huaiyu's pupils shrank suddenly, and he suddenly raised his head to look at Shen Qi. It really was him that night!

    He licked his lips and slightly reduced the expression on his face: "Yes, I have learned it."

."Not bad." Shen Qi praised sincerely, "I like honest people." He beckoned, "Come here."

    Zhao Huaiyu walked in front of him, looking straight at him, not dodge or avoid, not at all cowardly and timid like before.

    Shen Qi smiled and hooked his fingers: "Head down."

    Zhao Huaiyu felt obediently and lowered his head.

    Shen Qi stretched out two fingers, pinched his chin, and looked at him carefully. After a few days, his complexion looked a lot better. Well, he read it right last time, and his eyes were really blue.

    He only looked at it for ten seconds, and quickly let go, gave Shen An a look, Shen An immediately understood, took the stool over, and placed it behind Zhao Huaiyu.

    "Sit." Shen Qi handed Hu Hongye to Shen An, let him watch, turned his head and took the tea from the guard Xiao Bing, and let Zhao Huaiyu also poured a cup, holding his hands warm.

."I don't ask you how you learned this kung fu, and I'm not interested in your affairs with Zhao Huaichao and Zhao Huaisen." Although his face was smiling, he didn't reach the bottom of his eyes. That kind of lofty aura made people want to surrender. , I dare not make trouble.

    If you change other people, even Chen Ding and Yang Jiadong, who are familiar with Shen Qi, dare not look directly at him when he is full of momentum, but Zhao Huaiyu stares directly at him, without a trace of fear or even in his eyes. There was a hint of excitement.

    Shen Qi gave a praise in his heart, and said calmly, "Do you know why I want you to come?"

    Zhao Huaiyu said, "You want to use me."

    This time the compliment was revealed to the surface, and Shen Qi nodded: "Yes, tell me what you think."

.Zhao Huaiyu felt the enthusiasm in his bones, excited and trembling. He squinted his eyes, suppressed the restlessness, and made a loud noise: "The Seventh Young Master is going to be Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty. I am Wei Qing. The Seventh Young Master is going to be Liang Yuanzong. I am Ji Guang!"

    Shen Qi raised his eyebrows, not commenting, and only smiled softly: "History class is well studied."

    The history of this world also has its own trend. After the Han and Tang Dynasties, Liang Yuanzong was the founding emperor of the Liang Dynasty. Ji Guang opened up territory for him and was one of the famous generals with Wei Qing.

    In the end, both of these two ended up pretty well, and they all got fame.

    Zhao Huaiyu compares these two people with each other, carefully thinking clearly.