3.15 [End]

Shen Qi didn't know the future, but for now, Zhao Huaiyu was the first person to have a happiness value of ninety-nine before the plot point, at the wedding afterwards, and it has not faded.

    Walking out the next day, Zhao Huaiyu carried Shen Chuanchun. This is something Shen Qi would never do. Everyone introduced him as his son. Shen Chuanchun sat on his shoulders with blushing face and eyes full of excitement.

    Shen Qi watched and followed with a smile.

    Negotiations went smoothly. The Japanese nation knew that the general situation was over, the sign that should be signed, and it should be cleaned up, and then returned to the Japanese nation with a group of disabled soldiers.

    Less than an hour after the conclusion of the negotiations, the major newspapers and radio stations released news one after another. The country was overjoyed. The people in the coastal areas, especially the three eastern provinces and Shandong province, set off firecrackers to celebrate.

.Shen Qi did not stay long in Shandong Province, and returned to the capital after a month. He liked Zhao Huaiyu very much. Zhao Huaiyu is also very important to him now, but he still has more important things to do. The same goes for Zhao Huaiyu. They Love each other, but also have a career that each other wants to accomplish.

    Of course, the two did not separate for too long this time. At the end of the Chinese New Year, Zhao Huaiyu returned to the capital and came to Heyuan to spend the New Year with the Shen family.

    After this war, Zhao Huaiyu completely grasped the Lu army, and partitioned the three provinces of Northeast China with Big Brother Shen, becoming the third largest warlord besides Big Brother Shen and Commander Qi.

.Brother Shen is the parent and son of President Shen, and Zhao Huaiyu is also President Shen’s "daughter-in-law". In addition, because of this incident, President Shen's prestige among the people has reached unprecedented levels. Having chosen to surrender, those who still want to struggle to resist, finally rested their minds after seeing this.

    Of course, it takes time to bring these warlords together completely, especially in those areas far away from the capital. These warlords are equivalent to the emperors of the earth. Although they have been temporarily surrendered, they want to get rid of them, not for a while. It can be done in a while.

    This is the second time for Zhao Huaiyu to celebrate the New Year in the Shen family. Last time he walked in a hurry. This time, as a practical member of the Shen family, he received a warm reception, especially the little nieces and nephews of the Shen family. I have been to his reports and I admire him very much, and they have surrounded him and asked him to tell stories about the war.

.As for why he doesn't surround Big Brother Shen, Big Brother Shen has always been serious towards the juniors in order to maintain the majesty of his father/uncle, and coupled with the aura that he has cultivated over the years, the children even his own sons are a little bit angry with him.

    Zhao Huaiyu can't do it. This guy has first-rate acting skills, especially in playing the innocent and well-behaved little white flower, and now that he is open, he can easily win the favor of the children.

    Shen Chuanchun watched as his little father was surrounded by cousins ​​and cousins, and he was so jealous, he rushed to hug Zhao Huaiyu and shouted, "This is my father, mine..."

    Zhao Huaiyu smiled and hugged him up, put him on his lap, and soon coaxed the little guy to have a kiss with his brother and sister.

    Shen Qi passed by and saw Zhao Huaiyu with a smile at night: "Mother is right. My daughter-in-law is right, not a good wife, at least a good mother."