6.11

Shen Qi did not expect to be so "freak and mad" like the Lantern Festival. He did not let Zhen Heng leave at all, but ordered him to wait at the entrance of the cave and listen to this live erotica clearly.

    He underestimated Rudang’s desire for control and possessiveness. Even if he has no feelings for him, he will never allow others to get involved in the things in his hands, even if that other person is his own clone!

    What's more, he doesn't have no feelings for him. If there is no feelings, the happiness value will not rise in the past ten years. Although it has only risen by ten points, it is much better than the five points that have been blackened at any time.

    Moreover, his desire to control is not only aimed at Shen Qi, but also Zhenheng. He cannot allow Zhenheng to deviate from the scope of his plan. He must divide spiritual consciousness in his control without previous experience as a reference. , So he must be extra cautious.

.Rudeng never underestimates feelings, so he will never allow Zhenheng to generate extra feelings and get out of his control.

    Shen Qiyi didn't know it at first, but after all he had been with Rudeng for ten years. He was familiar with every expression and movement of him, and when he was relieved from the initial confusion, he soon noticed something was wrong.

    "You..." He widened his eyes in astonishment, and conditioned his reflex to stretch out his hand to push like a lamp. "Really..." Zhenheng exited, but suddenly stopped, turned his head and looked out of the cave, and he saw it. Cut clothes corner.

    Rudeng raised his eyebrows, took his hand and pressed it against the wall, clasped his fingers, and hugged his waist tightly with the other hand: "How about me?"

    Shen Qi twisted his brows tightly and said in a low voice, "Let Zhenheng go back!"

.As the lamp ring tightened on his waist, Shen Qi's throat overflowed with a muffled groan, and his legs fell straight down, as the lamp lightly kissed the corners of his lips, and the fine kisses fell along the cheeks to the ears. Licking and biting little by little, bringing out the ambiguous sound of water, and the low-pitched breath with determination that can't hold his beak: "No!"

    "you are mine."

    "Like Zhenheng? Oh, you have said that you only like me, but in a blink of an eye you tell others that you like it. Your liking is too fraternal?"

    Shen Qi's voice trembled: "Zhenheng...well! Zhenheng is you...you, um, you are the same person..."

    "The same person?" Rudeng's chest shook, and laughed mockingly, finally letting go of Shen Qi's ears, falling on his lips, and taking a bite, "Can he do this to you?" It was a kiss that was almost suffocating, as if to suck out Shen Qi's soul.

.I don't know how long it took, and finally let go of him, panting slightly, "Is it still to you?"

    Holding his hand hard: "Still like this?"

    "Or..." His face sank in vain, "You actually expect him to do this to you? Huh?"

    Before Shen Qi recovered from the suffocating kiss just now, he gasped and shook his head unconsciously.

    "Would you like me to call him in?" The sacred face, like a man with a lamp, looked like a seductive and depraved demon at this moment, sly and weird. There was a strange light in those dark eyes, "Call him Come and see what you are now, see what we are doing, or let him treat you like I am to you, don't you think we are alone? Since we are alone, why refuse?"

    "Look, you don't like it very much.".He lowered his head and glanced at Shen Qi's waist, with an inexplicable smile and a dull voice, "Shall I tell him to come in?"