2.8

Shen Qi cried stupidly by herself.

    Looking at the six points on the screen, he quickly re-typed and sent it: It's an appointment! make an appointment! When do you have time, let's make an appointment, okay?

    He expressed his meaning very clearly. If he feels it, he will come out to meet, if he doesn't feel it, he will refuse.

    However, Shen Qi felt that he had not thought wrong. Samuel obviously had feelings for him. Of course, if he was really wrong, then forget it. It's just a pity that he has a good impression of Samuel, even if he hasn't seen it before. Face, I don’t know what he looks like.

.Shen Qi pushes on his own terms. The other person’s appearance is at a normal level. The main thing is that the personality and temper are three-pointed. After all, there are too many messy things in their circle, even if he has not experienced it, but only if he uses it now. With this software, I can see a lot of August 18th every day, and I watch too much, almost making him afraid of falling in love.

    Samuel is not a complete netizen. He was introduced by Jun Lu. He believed in Jun Lu, and Lu Jun had revealed to him that Samuel was in good condition, good-looking and capable, but the emotional injury he suffered was a bit severe at the beginning, and he was caught for a long time. Snake bite for ten years afraid of the posture of the well rope.

    Shen Qi understood this point. After all, first love, men have a first love complex, but Lu Jun said that it is absolutely impossible for Samuel and that first love to get back together. Possibility.

.Shen Qi is very satisfied with this point, first love can understand, but if there is a white moonlight hidden in his heart, he will be very surprised.

    He doesn't want to be cannon fodder.

    Originally, he planned to wait and wait until the time was ripe to mention the meeting, but he was so excited by Lu Zhuo that he was worried that he could not control what he did wrong, so he had better settle it down as soon as possible.

    With a lover, no matter how good or handsome someone is, it has nothing to do with him.

    He is very dedicated.

    After staring at the screen for a while, Samuel finally sent a message:...Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately, it may take a few days.

    Shen Qixiao struggled, so is this agreement or disapproval?

    He hesitated for a moment, but still an understanding reply: It's okay, I'll wait for you. O(∩_∩)O~

    Consciously what the last three words say are affectionate and regretless, um, not bad.

.Lu Zhuo returned a smiley face, looked at the screen, and looked a little bit wanting to laugh and a little helpless.

    He knew that Da Shen was Shen Qi, but Shen Qi didn't know that Samuel was him. He planned to take his time and find a suitable opportunity to reveal the truth appropriately, but he didn't want Shen Qi to divide him and Samuel so clearly. , As two people, this is not the most important thing. What makes him helpless is Shen Qi's respect for him.

    Yes, stay away.

    As far as Yu Lu Zhuo is concerned, since childhood, or from the time he was a teenager, no matter if it was because of him or because of his status, the men and women who approached him have never been broken, even if he had two legs mutilated.

.Of course, it’s not that people like Shen Qi keep away from him, but he doesn’t respect him too much, but he’s obviously been tempted by him again and again, but he quickly suppresses it again and again, as if he didn’t feel anything, and was so innocent. No, but on the contrary, facing the netizens who have not even met in person, the waves are happily, and you can make an appointment just by turning your head.