4.3

The spacecraft was pulled out by Shen Qi, and Qin Huan did not enter through the emergency back door, opened the front door, and went straight to the cab.

    Shen Qi followed behind him and looked curiously. Before, he only took Qin Huan out without carefully observing the interior of the spacecraft. Besides, there was a door blocking the living room and the bedroom, and only one bedroom was seen.

    Qin Huan sat down in the cab and fiddled with it. Shen Qi glanced at it, pretending not to understand, and went to the living room.

    He stuttered as soon as he entered.

    "Plant, plant, plant, plant..."

    Waste star, as the name suggests, the abandoned planet, all resources have been plundered clean, all living things including cockroaches and ants are absent, grandpa's existence is an accident, Shen Qi is another accident, and now there is another Qin Huan.

    Grandpa's surname was Bai, and Shen Qi didn't know his name, and he never said it until he died.

.When Grandpa Bai fell on this planet, this place was already a waste star. Fortunately, he carried a lot of potted plants and seeds in his spacecraft. It took him many years to build a small base underground and build a simple water conservancy project. The system has cultivated vegetables and grains, no more, no less, just enough to eat by one person.

    Fortunately, he had saved a lot over the years just in case he didn't eat much, so that he could feed Shen Qi.

    After Shen Qi grew up to reveal the characteristics of a genius technical house, he renovated the entire base area, upgraded the water conservancy system, and expanded the food cultivation room, and the two people's life gradually became better.

    When contacting Skynet, Shen Qi didn't lie to Grandpa Bai, but Grandpa Bai didn't want to contact the outside world anymore. He didn't even die.

.The plants in the cultivating house, after so many years of cultivation, are left with only a few edible fruits and vegetables, and the staple food, similar to ancient rice.

    So seeing the potted plants in the spacecraft's living room, Shen Qi stammered in surprise.

    This is a plant, a green plant!

    Shen Qi has been on this planet for twelve years. Apart from cultivating the food that can be eaten in the room, this is the first time I have seen other plants, not in Skynet or virtual games, but in reality, living plants.

    He circled around a few pots of plants, half of the surprise was pretending to be half true. After all, he did stay on this deserted planet for twelve years. If it weren't for his firm mind, he wouldn't be able to stand it.

    After the surprise, it was surprise. Shen Qi had also been to the interstellar world, but similar worlds were also different. He had never seen these plants in front of him.

.There is a tall, floor-standing potted plant next to the sofa. From the place where the flowerpot emerges, it is covered with layers of green leaves. The leaves are large. On the coffee table is a small potted plant. It is a silver-white plant, very beautiful. A closer look at the leaves seemed to be shining with stars, and there was a cluster of small silver flowers on top.

    Shen Qi fell in love with this potted plant at the first glance, and couldn't help holding it up to Qin Huan, wanting him to promise him a leaf to cultivate.

    He returned to the driver's cab and saw the illuminated screen. He paused. It turned out that he was the prince of the empire, and he immediately thought of checking the cause of the spacecraft's fall.