2.4

If people want to get closer together quickly, they must either create a common enemy or have a little secret that only two people know.

    Because of the little secret of "stealing" at night, Shen Qi consciously got close to the young master. In the past, the young master only nodded lightly when he saw him, and now he would stop and ask him a few words.

    Although not every day, Lu Zhuo would come to the kitchen to "steal" with him every one or two days. Even if Lu Zhuo didn't speak much, he developed a tacit understanding.

    The relationship with Samuel is getting better and better. He finally stopped just responding, and slowly took the initiative to bring up his own affairs, even if it was just what he had eaten in the morning, what he met at noon, or a colleague actually did it by a subordinate. Something stupid is better than not saying anything before.

.Da Shen is Shen Qi. It’s easy to guess. Even if Lu Jun didn’t tell Lu Zhuo, Shen Qi never shy away from describing everything around him, including the fact that he was a cook. Even if he didn’t look at the photos he sent, he could guess it. .

    But Shen Qi didn't know Samuel's identity, of course it was Shen Aqi.

    According to Lu Jun's description, in his mind, Samuel was an extremely introverted person who was almost suffering from depression. No matter how he looked at it, he had nothing to do with the strong and cold-hearted Lu Zhuo.

    So he took Lu Zhuo and Samuel as two people of course.

    Facing Lu Zhuo, although being close, but keeping the bottom line of his identity, facing Samuel, he was more comfortable, his personality was completely exposed, and his words were too lively.

.Of course, Shen Qi also gradually realized the difference between the two identities of Lu Zhuo. When it was Young Master Lu, he was reticent and indifferent. Samuel is getting more and more talkative. It seems that through the Internet, people can't meet, but it's easier to talk, and the happiness value has slowly increased by five points with a situation of +1.

    And in this tacit understanding, Shen Qi's part-time job in the Lu family is coming to an end. He will not tell Young Master Lu about this, but simply tells Samuel.

    Da Shen: My part-time job is about to end. I have to look for a job again, and I may be a little busy next time.

    The implication is that sending messages in the future may not be as frequent as it is now.

    End of part-time job?

.Lu Zhuo frowned unconsciously when he saw the news. He almost forgot that Shen Qi was just the nobleman who called for help. After thinking about it, he picked up the phone and dialed out a call.

    So the next day, Shen Qi received a notice from Uncle Shen that the affairs of Uncle Cook's house were not going to happen for a while, and took another two months of leave, implying that he would need to take over for another two months.

    Although Shen Qi wondered why he didn't hire a long-term chef at all, he still agreed because of Uncle Shen. In addition, he has not yet found a good job. The Lu family is paid well and can save more money in two more months. Of course, he himself did not intend to stay for a long time. He was still young and had countless thoughts in his mind, and he didn't want to be bound in the small kitchen of Lu's family.

    Seeing that things have changed, he sent another message to Samuel, but Samuel never returned him.

.It was unprecedented to see Lu Zhuo during supper at night, and he actively asked what he planned.