3.13

Neither Shen Qi nor Zhao Huaiyu expected that it would have been three years since they had parted each other.

    In May of the year when Zhao Huaiyu returned, the Japanese nation finally revealed its ambitions. War broke out in the Bohai Bay. The notes left by President Shen and President Shen Qiyouhua, plus President Hua’s face-to-face life for many years, have long been more defensive against the Japanese nation, but However, it is the ambitious Commander Yan who is in charge of the military power of the three provinces.

    So when it was found that Commander Yan was close to the Japanese country in private, Shen Qi hit the Zhao family's idea to support Zhao Huaiyu and let him take over the Lu army early. However, he still underestimated these people's desire for power, and actually colluded with the Japanese country, deliberately. Make way for them.

    On the capital's side, Brother Shen led troops to garrison. They didn't dare to fight directly. Commander Yan didn't want to expose his traitorous country, so he pointed directly at Shandong Province and planned to land from Shandong Province.

.With Commander Yan leading the way, the outbreak of the war was caught off guard. No one thought that the Japanese army would suddenly attack, and the Shandong Navy was caught off guard.

    Fortunately, Zhao Huaiyu reacted quickly and personally led the troops to greet him, and temporarily held the first wave of offensive, but after all, he had just taken over the Lu Army and had not had time to rectify it. In the end, he failed to defend the coastline and was landed by the Japanese Army.

    Brother Shen wanted to bring troops to support, but they already understood what Commander Yan and others were thinking. They didn't dare to act rashly, worried that Commander Yan would take the opportunity to cause civil unrest. The other warlords of the Shen family had only two in their hands. Too far away, it is impossible to bring troops there, and they have to contain the rest of the houses, in case someone takes advantage of the chaos and wants to profit from the fisherman.

    The result was a weird situation.

    There was continuous artillery fire in Shandong province, and the rest of the provinces waited and watched calmly.

.However, even though the soldiers were unable to provide support immediately, all the equipment and resources that should be given were transported over, finally allowing Zhao Huaiyu to temporarily support it.

    This year happened to be an election year. According to the process, by the end of the year, the major warlords should enter Beijing to participate in the elections. Commander Yan chose to collude with the Japanese nation to break out a war at this time. The goal is self-evident.

    President Shen turned blue with anger when he received the news, and directly squeezed the brush in his hand.

    Shen Qi was also furious, and fiercely fired at the subordinate who came to report the letter: "I asked you to stare at the surname Yan. That's how you stared at me?! What have you been eating for the past eight years?! Is it too deep for you to have your own responsibilities?! Go and tell Wusan that if you can't get evidence of the collusion between Yan and the Japanese, you don't have to come back!"

.About his warning worked, and finally three months after the outbreak of the war, he obtained key evidence, immediately published it in the newspaper, and spread it on the radio, piercing the hypocritical mask of Commander Yan.

    At this time, the whole country was angry, and Shen Qi sent war reporters to the front line of Shandong Province, took photos and posted articles, showing the misfortunes on the battlefield to everyone, and igniting the public's anger.