1.12

After Shen Qi failed to stay overnight, he hugged and touched each other. After reluctantly helping each other to relieve him once, he was sent home by Jiang Changshen.

    Also, after all, the relationship is only confirmed on the first day. If it's not good, you will go to home base immediately. You have to get along for a while to see, and the relationship will gradually increase.

    More importantly, this time of tossing, the happiness value has risen by five points, reaching fifty-nine, and one more point will be able to reach the passing line.

    Shen Qi is satisfied.

    I woke up the next day, packed my luggage and took the agent’s assistant and boarded the plane to the film and television base, and as if by coincidence, I ran into Emperor Jiang on the same plane.

    The two agents exchanged helpless eyes, changed seats, and let the two sit together.

    This is certainly not a coincidence. The ticket was rebooked last night on the way Jiang Changshen sent Shen Qi home. Anyway, both of them are not bad money owners.

.Because it is a short-distance journey, the first-class cabin of the plane is not divided into special compartments like long-distance ones. There are single and double seats. There is only a handrail with a small table function between the double seats.

    It's not a holiday or a weekend. The first class is not full. There are three seats in a row. There are only two of them in the row where Jiang Changshen and agent Song Yan sit. Shen Qi changes over. Naturally, he and Jiang Changshen are in the world.

    When Shen Qi sat down, he snatched Jiang Changshen's hand secretly, blinking and blinking his beautiful eyes, and couldn't hide the excitement of jumping inside.

    Jiang Changshen's hands are well-proportioned and slender, healthy and powerful, unlike Shen Qi, because they are pampered, white and tender, and at first glance they have never suffered.

    He seemed to have found some novel toy, playing with Jiang Changshen's hand, and even picked it up and smelled it, probably because he had just smoked a cigarette, there was a faint smell of smoke.

.It's like a cat holding his owner's hands.

    Jiang Changshen looked at it, and this thought suddenly came to his mind, and suddenly he felt a mess, and stroked the kitten's cheek with a hint of teasing.

    Only then did Shen Qi realize that his series of actions were too ambiguous, and let go with a light cough, with a serious face: "Did Brother Jiang slept well last night?"

    Jiang Changshen's eyes turned around on him, as if it had no meaning and there was nothing at all: "It's okay, how about you?"

    Shen Qiergen turned red, thinking of the charming dream, his eyes flickered: "I, I am okay too..."

    "Heh." Jiang Changshen chuckled. The young man's expression was so obvious. What else did he not understand, but he was outside and didn't dare to tease too much. He changed the subject, "Have you read the script carefully?"

.Shen Qi breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and nodded: "I have read it. Yang Yuan helped me check the detailed information. I have also watched all related film and television dramas in the past." Yang Yuan is his agent.

    The two of them discussed the acting skills of the script. Most of them were Shen Qi said, Jiang Changshen listened, and pointed him a few words from time to time. Even if the flight attendants came and went, they would not feel that there was anything wrong, and at most they sighed with emotion. The relationship is good, the journey of less than two hours, landed soon.