3.10

Maybe because Zhao Huaiyu is his mission goal, maybe because the wolf cub keeps letter every week, seeing you after four years, Shen Qi facing Zhao Huaiyu, there is not much strangeness, and the wolf is sketched through a letter. The appearance of the cub growing up is not much different from what he saw with his own eyes.

    He is taller, stronger, and I don’t know what he has eaten in the past four years. Looking down like this, he can see that the wolf cub is at least a head taller than him. Well, you shouldn’t be called a wolf cub, big wolf. ? Wolf dog? Let's call it a little wolf dog.

    Isn't it the little wolf dog he raised?

    Compared with Shen Qi's indifferent, Zhao Huaiyu stared at him almost greedily.

    If he was ignorant four years ago, but now he knows exactly what he wants, since three years ago, he woke up from those charming dreams and knew what he wanted.

.This person, when he was about to be paranoid and twisted, appeared in an absolutely powerful posture, pulled him out of the mud, gave him a future, gave him hope, and planted a seed in his heart.

    But now, this seed has blossomed, just waiting for the fruit.

    The two looked at each other speechlessly, with emotion in their hearts, one looking down, the other looking up, looking from a distance, like a picture scroll.

    Third Brother Shen looked at this, looked at that, especially took Zhao Huaiyu's eyes carefully, recognized the person, and rolled his eyes: "Are you the one from Zhao Sling's house? I seem to remember that you used to live in my house? "

    This sound broke the tranquil picture, Zhao Huaiyu went around the rockery and went to the pavilion, walked directly in front of Shen Qi, and delivered a military salute neatly.

    "Seven Masters."

.Sure enough, Shen Qi was looking at his height. In this era when the height is generally not very high, he is already 1.8 meters tall, and Zhao Huaiyu is only afraid of about 1.87 meters.

    I think he is only 18 years old now, maybe he can grow a bit longer.

    Shen Qi didn't like to look up. He raised his chin, and the little wolf dog stepped forward very wittily, bending his knees and kneeling in front of him.

    Third Brother Shen opened his mouth wide.

    "I already know about your father." Shen Qi was satisfied and stroked his face, about to come in a hurry. There was a faint scum on the young cheek, although it stabbed his hand, it was full of male hormones, calling He felt a little itchy, and rubbed it a few more times. "It's a good job. It's more than a month before what we said."

.There was sincere appreciation on his face. He said that he had given Zhao Huaiyu four years, but he had trained in Beijing for more than half a year before returning to Ludi. If it were really counted, it only took three years.

    Sure enough, he didn't see the wrong person.

    Zhao Huaiyu remained motionless, letting him touch, his eyes were locked tightly, and there was a trace of tension: "So, am I qualified, right?"

    "Of course." Shen Qi nodded, "A few of my people, only you can do the fastest and best."

    Of course, he will not only use Zhao Huaiyu alone. Unfortunately, not every family will have a pitiful person like Zhao Huaiyu. Even if there is, it is not bloody like him. It is more cowardly and confession for a few years. In the past, Zhao Huaiyu was the only one who succeeded.