3.14

However, this competition was doomed to be unsuccessful. As soon as Shen Qi walked to the court and stood still, Zhao Huaiyu stepped forward and hugged him full of arms.

    "Master!"

    The firm arm clamped Shen Qi tightly, as if he was about to embed him in his body, and then he directly carried him up without waiting for Shen Qi's response.

    Yes, carry it up.

    "It's gone, what should I do!" He waved his hand and strode towards his yard.

    "Oh--"

    "Call—"

    The soldiers clapped and whistled.

    Shen Qi didn't expect that Zhao Huaiyu would give him this trick, gritted his teeth: "Let me down quickly!"

.Zhao Huaiyu grinned, showing white teeth: "Master, don't worry, you won't think too much about it. Besides, we are originally unmarried couples, no, husband, we are just and honest."

    What Shen Qi cares about is this!

    Taking advantage of the gap in turning around, Zhao Huaiyu quickly squeezed his hips against the sight of everyone, and muttered in a low voice: "Does the young master want me to be here for so many people to face you!"

    His voice is more mature than it was three years ago. At this moment, his intention is low, with a hint of stubbornness and roughness, deep and sexy.

    Shen Qi didn't expect that he would change so much, or so strangely, that he was shocked for a while and could not speak for a long while.

    Zhao Huaiyu carried him a stride meteor, passing by Shen Chuanjun and Shen Chuanchun, he paused, his eyes fell on Shen Chuanchun, with a hint of curiosity: "This is the kid?"

.Without waiting for an answer, he waved his hand: "I'll talk later." He directly carried Shen Qi back to the residence.

    As the coach, Zhao Huaiyu lived in a yard alone, a very simple farmyard, which was estimated to have been requisitioned by the villagers. He kicked the door open, no matter what the three or seventy-one, he threw Shen Qi onto the bed and pressed it up, not even closing the door. .

    He hadn't put on his shirt before, so he didn't need to take it off, gasping and biting Shen Qi's neck: "Master, I miss you so much. I miss you every night. I can't wait. You can just follow me... …"

    Shen Qi was aroused by his straightforward and bold enthusiasm. The two young bodies hugged each other. Soon the sky thunder shook the fire and couldn't care about anything else.

    When everything subsided, it was completely dark.

    Shen Qi was limp all over, even too lazy to move his fingers, was held by Zhao Huaiyu and cleaned, and then he leaned on the Kang's head and drank the porridge.

.The small courtyard was equipped with the cheapest kind of light bulbs, and the lights were dim, perhaps because the two had just been messing around, and they looked ambiguous and charming.

    Zhao Huaiyu put the towel and washbasin back, and regardless of wearing only a pair of underwear, Dala went on the kang, leaned over and sat down beside Shen Qi, with his legs next to his legs, and his feet hooked to his feet.

    "Is the young master comfortable?"

    He stretched his arms to embrace Shen Qi from behind, put them on his shoulders, rubbed his shoulders, and looked at him intently, as if he couldn't see enough.