6.7

Shen Qi was really irritated this time.

    From the beginning to the end, if Deng did not express any opinions about his contact with Zhuang Shan, he did his best to make him understand that he didn't like it, he was unhappy, he didn't like it, and he was very unhappy.

    Shen Qi knew that his dislikes and unhappiness had nothing to do with love, maybe there was a trace, but as far as Rudeng was concerned, it was more dissatisfaction with things beyond his control.

    But Shen Qi had to do this. He is not really a real spirit. He needs to look at him with equal eyes like a lamp. In the eyes of a lamp, he is probably like an intelligent robot in the eyes of the future, because he can fully control it. So naturally look down.

    Therefore, he must make Rudeng realize that he is independent, not completely dependent on him, and will not completely listen to him. He has his own personality, his own ideas, and what he wants to do.

.He gritted his teeth and accepted the "punishment" like a lamp. There are restrictions on the flying boat. The repairer cannot observe others with his spiritual sense. Otherwise, what is the use of partitioning the room. Using the spiritual sense, he can see the privacy of others, but even if not Divine consciousness, the cultivator is equally deaf and clear, and across a wooden wall, if the voice is slightly louder, he will be discovered.

    When everything is over, Shen Qi is almost collapsed. The original posture of standing leaning on the table has become prone on a round stool beside the table, like a lamp with one hand around his waist, and the other hand is buckled from the storage from time to time. He took out things in the middle and put them back, making a sound, pretending to be packing things, covering up the final fierce impact and the sticky sound of water.

    When the flying boat was about to land, as if the lamp hadn't finished yet, Zhuang Shan kindly reminded him outside: "Master, Brother Shen, the flying boat is about to land."

    "Answer him.".A deep breath sounded in his ears, Shen Qiyao went straight down, trying to keep his voice normal, "I'll be fine soon."

    "Okay." Zhuang Shan didn't notice that it was wrong, and said in response.

    This stimulus, Rudang finally let off Shen Qi, pulled away to help him up, and gently helped him to arrange his clothes. Shen Qi was still indulged in the stimulation just now, his eyes lost, and he let him clean up without any resistance.

    It is rare for a teenager to be so well-behaved. Rudeng lowered his head and kissed his lips lightly, with gentle eyes: "Little Qi is really good, and he will be so good in the future, okay?"

    Shen Qi woke up from the lack of consciousness, and suddenly heard these words, almost reflexively replied: "Not good."

    Rudeng's eyes sank.

.Shen Qi raised his eyes and looked at him, let him see his 120,000 sincerity, and said softly: "Don't worry, I swear, you will never do anything harmful to you, you can trust me with confidence."

    He looked calmly: "I like you, and I think you know it, so I will never hurt you. Even if you can't completely trust me, you can use my feelings for you. I won't oppose it or mind. I just hope you can trust me and give me a chance, can you?"

    These words were already considered his limit, and he couldn't help sighing after speaking. He hadn't tested the bottom line like a lamp, but his own bottom line was back again and again.

    The young boy's eyes were surprisingly bright, full of sincerity, and hopeful. That kind of light made Rudeng's heart burn, and he didn't even dare to look directly, and was even forced to take a step back by this look.