4.6

"Happiness +5."

    "The happiness value is -10."

    Shen Qi can be regarded as experiencing what it means to return to before liberation.

    After finally getting five points of happiness, this one plus one minus is gone.

    So early in the morning, Shen Qi squatted at the door with two dark circles under his eyes, gnawing sugar cane with a melancholy expression.

    Worry.

    "Eating." Qin Huan walked out, bent over, passed his long arm through his chest from behind and fished him up, touching his cheek affectionately with his finger, with a gentle expression, "Eat first, don’t worry immediately. Go, I'll accompany you around for a while."

    Shen Qi was puzzled, did he want to understand, or did he not want to understand?

    Although the happiness value has decreased, Qin Huan has become closer to him, and he would not have done these intimate little actions to him before.

.He showed an uncomfortable expression and hid back: "A Huan, what's wrong with you, it's been weird since I got up in the morning."

    It's not weird. I opened my eyes early in the morning and saw a big living person sitting on the bed, almost scared to pee. This is nothing. The big living person fished him out of the quilt with a gentle expression. Good morning. Kissing, dressing him again, as if treating him as a rag doll.

    Qin Huan smiled very mildly: "Because A Huan said he likes me, I am very happy."

    What's the answer? Isn't it because I like you, so I want to be close to you and take care of you?

    Ah, I almost forgot, this one is not a normal person.

    Shen Qi scratched his messy hair, his eyes wandering: "When did I say I like you..."

.Qin Huan's expression on his face was afraid that your hair won't burst. "It doesn't matter if you don't remember, I just remember it. Thank you for your love. I also like Xiaoqi very much."

    His eyes were smiling, although he was affectionate, but he did not have a half-hearted desire, like seeing a close brother.

    Shen Qi sighed in his heart. Sure enough, Qin Huan had no sense of affection at all, perhaps because he had amnesia, or perhaps because he hadn't gotten his body, he got close to him, and just treated him as possession, or in other words, he treated him. Included in the category of people who can be trusted, of course, compared to those subordinates, they are more intimate.

    In this way, I have to hope that he will recover his memory soon.

    At the last breakfast on the planet, Shen Qi was melancholy, and Qin Huan comforted him from time to time, and took him around the hut after the meal.

    "Ah Huan, help me take a picture as a souvenir."

.Shen Qi was standing on a small slope with an abandoned city behind. The morning light also became dim here, and the breeze was blowing, and the dust was rolled up.

    He adjusted his angle and spread out his palms, making the cabin seem to be resting on the palm of his hand.

    Qin Huan squinted his eyes, and in the barren sky, only the boy in front of him was colored, as if glowing, making people want to get close, want to grasp, want to...

    Tied up.

    Take it for yourself.

    The gloomy thought came suddenly and it seemed to be taken for granted, Qin Huan's heart beat, calmly pressed down the thought, turned on Guangnao, and took a picture of the boy's smiling face.