4.9

Shen Qi still failed to refuse, let alone that he was originally for Qin Huan's happiness, and Qin Huan has a 90% chance that they are the same person as Zhao Huaiyu, and he has no reason to refuse. .

    What's more, as soon as the marriage contract was revealed, Qin Huan's happiness value instantly rose by 20 points, reaching 25. Obviously, for the moment, he values ​​the effectiveness of the contract more than feelings.

    So when he listened to Qin Huanxu's talk, he thought for a moment and agreed to fulfill the marriage contract, and then he was pushed by Qin Huan.

    Pressing him down and chewing from head to toe, except for the last step, it is also called Physiology Teaching.

    "...Do you know what it's called?" Qin Huan's expression was serious, and his clothes were neatly dressed. No one could guess that he was doing bad things, ignoring the movements in his hands.

.Shen Qi's pajamas were stripped naked, and he was lying naked under him, with only a whimper in his throat, his cheeks flushed, his eyes blurred, and he was obviously bullied.

    Do you dare to bet that Qin Huan is definitely still a junior brother! Anyway, he is also a person who has written the Longyang Encyclopedia. This action is a novice at first sight. Copying a small movie makes him feel uncomfortable and uncomfortable, which is simply torturing.

    Qin Huan grabbed his earlobe and rubbed it a few times. The breath pierced into his ears. The impatience was added a bit. Shen Qi was about to cry, unconsciously pleading in his eyes.

    Qin Huan pinched his hand tightly for an instant, and the fierce light in his eyes could hardly be restrained, as if he was about to swallow Shen Qi into his abdomen in the next second.

."Hmm..." Shen Qi couldn't stand it at all, and really cried, no matter if it was above or below, the tears overflowing from physiological stimulation filled amber eyes, wet and hydrated, cheeks flushed, and he did not shy away from it. Show the most true reaction.

    "It's so beautiful..." Qin Huan's eyes showed a trace of obsession, as well as an astonishing, almost crazy possessiveness.

    Shen Qi was coaxed by Qin Huan to press on the bed for nearly two hours before finally getting out. After he washed and cleaned up, he opened his brain and saw that there was already chaos outside.

    The end of the headline is all about the crown prince getting married, of course, remarriage to be exact.

    Shen Qi curled his lips when he saw this statement.

.Originally, it’s okay for the crown prince to remarry. If the crown prince succeeded in seizing the throne, he must be remarried. This was mentioned by officials during the New Year, and the people were also gossiping on the Internet to analyze where the crown prince was born this time. Home, I didn't expect a Shen Qi to appear.

    The former fiancée who had been missing for twelve years and died by default has been recovered!

    Suddenly, there was an uproar.

    Of course, I have to be stricter. Shen Qi is not actually a formal fiancée. After all, something happened in the middle of coming, not to mention the engagement ceremony, and he didn't even see the crown prince.

    The official website of the royal family released the news early in the morning or early in the morning, and opinions were divergent for a while.

    Some people think that this is a rare fate in a century, and the two are destined to be a pair, so that they can get back together again and again, which is simply moved by the interstellar.