4.5

As the signal tower was built day by day, Shen Qi became more and more worried.

    As for what to worry about, of course it is Qin Huan.

    Since the five points of happiness, no matter what he does, there is no slight movement, but his favorability has increased. He can still feel this. Qin Huan has been close to him a lot, but this closeness does not contain love. , It's kind of like to the younger brother.

    Shen Qi is a little embarrassed. Does this world want him to start from family love?

    If you don't know that they are the same person, he doesn't care about family affection, but if you are the same person, think about the situation of the previous three lives, ask him to heal Qin Huan and then look at him to find someone else, don't even think about it!

    But for this verification, he will not be fully sure for a while.

    Like spicy food, dislike carrots, coriander but not green onion, similar handwriting, smoking posture...
.But now he doesn’t have spicy or carrots in his hands. He does have coriander and green onion, but he has to wait to go out to see it. There is no handwriting in the cultivation room. In the interstellar age, the brain is in hand, where is it necessary to use it. Writing with a pen, as for cigarettes, there was no such thing many years ago, and it is said to have an impact on mental power.

    This is very embarrassing.

    After lunch, Shen Qi spread out his belly and lay on the massage chair. While basking in the sun, he licked the sugarcane. The sugarcane of the interstellar era doesn’t need to be chewed and spit out. It tastes a bit like an apple or a pear. You can just eat it. Go down.

    Ugh.

    After gnawing a three-sectioned sugarcane, Shen Qi took another one from the spatial button of Guangbrain's own space, and continued to click.

    Worry.

.The signal tower will be set up tomorrow, and they will be able to leave here immediately and change to a new map. At that time, Qin Huan will not be the only one to face.

    More importantly, this means that Qin Huan will soon restore his memory!

    Qin Huan's amnesia was caused by a mental power riot. A doctor had a repair cabin. Once he helped him straighten out his mental power, he would immediately remember it.

    Shen Qi didn't worry that he would forget what happened after his amnesia after he recovered his memory. Under normal circumstances, if his mental power was sorted out, such a thing would not happen.

    What he worried was that Qin Huanzhen put him in the younger brother's seat, which would be more troublesome.

    No, I have to think of a way.

    Kacha Kacha, he gnawed the cane and narrowed his eyes.

.Because he might have to leave the next day, Shen Qi finished taking a rest and began to pack up his things. His space is not very big. It is only for children. Big things can not be taken away, but it is useless to take them away. They go outside. If I don’t have anything, I chose to bring some necessities. As for the dog eggs, just put them in the spacecraft.

    When the cleaning was finished, it was already dark, and he began to circle the hut. On the dark planet, only this small house was glowing at night.

    The bricks and tiles were built by him and his grandfather himself. Grandpa originally lived in a much more primitive place than this. It can be said that the entire base area was completely designed by Shen Qi.