2.3

Shen Qi did not expect that Lu Jun would be so powerful. This was indeed completely unexpected. He originally only wanted to let Lu Jun know his sexuality through this software, and then slowly brush up on the goodwill between her and the old man. Maybe there will be I want to put him and Lu Zhuo together,

    Even if he didn't have this idea, for Lu Zhuo's future happiness, he had to get along with the Lu family happily.

    However, he never expected that Lu Jun would come here.

    It surprised and delighted him.

    However, through her mouth, Shen Qi learned another piece of inside information. It turned out that Lu Zhuo had known Bai Yueguang’s true face a long time ago. With Lu Jun’s temperament, even if Lu Zhuo was concealed at first, he did not know. If Lu Jun couldn't hold back his face to speak out, Lu Zhuo definitely knew it.

.Besides, after so many years, he hasn't investigated at all if he doesn't believe it, after all, the accident that year almost killed him.

    This time the difficulty of the strategy was reduced by half in an instant, and the plan set before must be recalculated.

    Lu Zhuo's happiness value is higher than that of Jiang Changshen, thirty-three, think about it, even if he is not close to his father and grandfather, he still has a younger sister.

    I don't know how Lu Jun told Lu Zhuo, he really didn't delete the software, Shen Qi hesitated, and at Lu Jun's urging several times, he finally sent a Hello.

    After a while, I came back over there with an ah.

    An um!

    Hmm!

    Um! !

    Shen Qi:...

    Topic Terminator, how do you talk about this? !

.Fortunately, Shen Aqi has an unknown characteristic: Meng Sao, can't speak to unfamiliar people or face-to-face, but can't see people through the screen through the Internet. Once let go, he has no scruples. .

    Of course, now he still can't let go, after all, a hello is stopped by um.

    After reading it, Lu Jun looked up at the sky, and had no choice but to continue to smash: "My friend is relatively introverted, otherwise you would not think that because of an ex-boyfriend who betrayed him, he has not been in love for so many years. He has been injured. If you are a little wary of outsiders, you should talk to him more, even if he doesn’t return to you, just keep it as a diary, okay? I’ll tell you the truth, I’m worried that my friend is depressed. I can’t think about it...Aqi, Brother Seven, I beg you, I owe you a favor."

."Don't say that..." Shen Qi hurriedly waved his hand. No matter how good Lu Jun and him are, the boss is the boss. No matter how bad it is, it is the master. "Don't worry, I will definitely persuade him."

    Shen Qi was troubled by Jun Lu's excitement and the pity factor of the same illness. He really took this matter to his heart and began to wonder how to persuade this poor Samuel to come.

    I thought about this until the evening. Because it was the weekend, Lu Zhuo was at home and didn’t need to wait for him at night. Shen Qi didn’t need to worry about carrying the dishes and washing dishes. He went back to the room after dinner, and after washing, he turned on the computer and consulted the omnipotent. Internet: How to comfort a brokenhearted person.

    Then he looked at the chicken soup and saw that he himself was about to come out of his failed crush. Then he took the phone and sent a message after considering it.