7.11

Shen Qi always thought that the four words chaos after drinking would not happen to him, until today, until he just opened him.

    The ceiling is still that ceiling, the bed is still that bed, and Xiao Yan is still lying next to him, and there is nothing wrong with the hug posture. After all, I sometimes hug each other when I wake up after falling asleep.

    but--

    This completely intimate touch, the sore back, and somewhere where there is still a sense of soreness, all reminded him what happened.

    Shen Qi was full of spirits, and instantly opened the quilt and sat up. Probably because of his angelic qualities, he didn't have any discomforts like hangovers and dizziness, just like waking up normally.

    What happened last night?

    He rubbed his temples to recall, there were only vague memories in his mind, and, cough, the honest feelings of the body.

.Subconsciously turned his head to look at Xiao Yan, and took a breath in an instant.

    What are the traces of the dense horror from the neck down? !

    The pinch marks, the bite marks of the teeth, the scratches of the nails, and the obvious red marks from the sucking are simply shocking.

    Beasts.

    Shen Qi looked at his hand and muttered softly.

    Isn't he actually an S deep in his heart?

    Shen Qi was horrified. He tried to make himself think about what he did last night, but there was only a very vague picture.

    Although he really wanted to develop with Xiao Yan, he never thought it would be so fast, let alone pass this way!

    Not to mention still such a beastly way.

    Just thinking about it, Xiao Yan woke up.

.Shen Qi was a bit square, grabbed the shirt beside the bed in a panic, and became stuttered: "You, you...you woke up..."

    "Well, early..." Xiao Yan seemed to be a little bit unaware of the situation, as usual, rubbing his eyes to greet, his voice was just as deep as he had just gotten up, and he stopped when he saw Shen Qiqiqiqiqi put on clothes on his body. After he stopped his movements, he lowered his head and glanced at himself, as if thinking of something, his expression cracked, and then he was more flustered than Shen Qi, and hurriedly got up, "I'm sorry, Qi, I'm sorry, I, last night I..."

    With his body, those shocking traces are even clearer. They actually spread all the way to the thighs, and there is a faint tendency to spread to the inside, and you can see what happened at a glance.

    Beasts.

    Shen Qi sighed again in his heart, had a deep understanding of his drunk and unscrupulous physique, and silently reviewed it for three seconds.

."You put on your clothes first."

    Xiao Yan seemed to realize that he was naked, stepped back a few steps, got out of the bed, and by the way completely opened the quilt, revealing the mottled sheets that had been ravaged all night.

    "You, are you okay?" With guilt on his face, seeing that Shen Qi didn't have a very angry expression, he seemed to have courage to test, "Sorry, I know I was wrong, but I don't regret doing this kind of thing. ."

    Shen Qi slapped two hairs with a headache, which was completely different from what he expected. He said that the pure ambiguity, the sweet first love, went straight to home base in a blink of an eye, but things have already happened, and he can't be alright. Look for something to lie and deceive Xiao Yan that he doesn't like him.